Turbo Dreams

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok well i dont have any videos uploaded here(56k it would take ages) i will recommend the video...The vidoes are called turbo dreams, and thers i believe 7 of them the 7th being a trailer....the movies are about 3-5 mins long, and full of espensive ass supras, and 3000gts, there are a few othermodles in it....turbo dreams 1-3 are easy to find(use kazaa, imesh, or you favorite p2p program) but finding 4-7 is very hard, ive yetto find the "real" versins of them

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i concur

-daniel

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you only spelled about four words correctly in that paragraph.......

JDM James

Ominous
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by Team 4R
you only spelled about four words correctly in that paragraph.......
hahahaha!:werd:

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha you must be illiterate then lol, becuase theres only like 4 MISPELLED words in that paragraph lmao.....

UnitZero

First Child
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
you say there are more than 3 turbo dreams? are the other ones made by katiz or knock offs?

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn unitZERO... where the hell you been homie?

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ive seen 1-4, and they are real katiz productions. there is also a trailer for a longer movie. after that, i dont believe they are real turbo dreams, the are dtmpower meet videos.

BioHazard the Reaper

PHACM 1B
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:werd: ive downloaded "5-7" and they are dtmpower, and some m3s racing through tunnels....damn them they need make more videos....i love the cars in them, and they use badass background music

UnitZero

First Child
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
whats the song of part 4?

...been either busy or lazy I guess..where's chad at...I usually see 5-6 posts from him in a day :P

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
hm.. i have turbo dreams i, ii, iii, and a trailer for revolutions. that's it really. i think u can download them from racingflix.com

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
you need to have web hosting for your video.

a nice alternative to this would be joining us in the clubcivic HUB. there is a STICKY thread in the LOUNGE forum.... i strongly urge all of you to follow the instructions there and join us