***turbo gsr problems***

silver booolet

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here is my problem! i got a turbo gsr not being able to idle, but if i unplug the map sensor it idles alright but ends up dying. i do have a missing link and it sucks a lot of air through the little hole and when i put my finger over the hole it dies. i took apart the throttle body and cleaned it out and still. i pressure tested it, everything is fine, but fuel was spitting out of where the spark plugs are. i believe its running rich? any suggestions? i would greatly appreciate it!

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
sounds like a map sensor issue.....maybe its bad ???

silver booolet

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
is there any other suggestions? there is got to be someone else out there with an opinion?

AliasNeo

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
why do you have a missing link???
what fuel management do you have

EGHseries

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yes A Map Would Cause The Car To Run Rich And You Need To Find A Home For The Missing Link Lol

slowhatch

torque?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
When you hit the gas does it sputter real bad?.... You might have the TPS sensor and Map sensor plugs mixed up. When I did that it wouldn't idle and would sputter real bad.

silver booolet

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When you hit the gas does it sputter real bad?.... You might have the TPS sensor and Map sensor plugs mixed up. When I did that it wouldn't idle and would sputter real bad.
yeah i does actually , i dont think i have the plugs mixed but imma have to check it out
im gonna have to try that...

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if you don't have the plugs mixed up your FMU could be messed up..
how many psi are you running with the FMU?

silver booolet

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you don't have the plugs mixed up your FMU could be messed up..
how many psi are you running with the FMU?
im running 10psi at the most with 310cc injectors..

its weird because when i start up the car, it has a real rough idle and when i step on the gas its still sounds rough... but the thing is when i pull off the map sensor after the start up it sounds pretty good.. i was told maybe it could be the v-tec controller could be running to rich? any ideas?