Turbo Rotary Mazda Minitruck Build

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395339938.829407.jpg

Truck is torn down and ready to load to go to denver for a new frame on Sunday!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh and i got my new hood. Forgot to post a pic. Super rare bubble hood.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395539291.905077.jpg

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
listen here little cunt f**ker, i have read every single painful post on this rapscallion automobile, and i have NO f**king CLUE when/why you became such a pussy and had to have someone else do your dirty work.

;)

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I follow this build religiously. Like, notifications to my phone religiously. But I don't know what I'm looking at a lot of the time. Lol, I'm just not used to seeing a frame/truck laid out like this

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
At least people follow your build

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
listen here little cunt f**ker, i have read every single painful post on this rapscallion automobile, and i have NO f**king CLUE when/why you became such a pussy and had to have someone else do your dirty work.

;)

I would have to agree ^
Well i know you dont care but i dont care that u dont care so imma explain my reasoning anyway so listen up f**kstick!

Lol. Well i finally came to the realization that i will never be satisfied with anything i do the the back part of my truck with the tools i have. So i would need better tools and if i buy tools then i have no room or money to work on the truck. So im paying my buddy that does some of the best work that i have ever seen to build me one of the trickest frames to date. Imo i cant beat that, and thats what will be done. Cunt f**ker.

I follow this build religiously. Like, notifications to my phone religiously. But I don't know what I'm looking at a lot of the time. Lol, I'm just not used to seeing a frame/truck laid out like this
Just look and enjoy. Stop being nosey...

At least people follow your build

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Your thread has had tons of posts in the last week. Ive posted pictures even and no response except for gay boy tom.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Dropped off my parts in Denver. Bought the ol lady a car finally and picked up this gem for my other mazda.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395755665.158657.jpg