Turbo Rotary Mazda Minitruck Build

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol it really is there are quite a few folks that know a good bit about me on here.
and it really is thats the cycle though trying to save for the big things the proect needs but trying to get other stuff done on it means you need to spend money.
Thats exactly it!

emerican

Registered VIP
glad to hear your getting the day off man
now get us more updates lol jk
what are your plans for your day off?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well i got home late last night. Damn near a 19 hour day. Got woke up early this morning. Gotta love kids...

I was planning on keeping my daughter today but the wife had already lined up a sitter for today since i was supposed to work. So i dropped my daughter off at the sitter and the boy off at his dads aunts house. Took the ol lady to work and got my ears lowered.

Went to starbucks since im dragging ass. Now back at the house pooping and waiting for it to warm up so hopefully i can get the bracing for this new cab floor welded in.

Then i gotta pick up the wife and daughter and then going to dinner with a buddy for his bday and then partying im sure.

I am borrowing a chop saw to cut all of the 1x1 for the floor bracing, so that should make it go a lot faster lol.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well i got home late last night. Damn near a 19 hour day. Got woke up early this morning. Gotta love kids...

I was planning on keeping my daughter today but the wife had already lined up a sitter for today since i was supposed to work. So i dropped my daughter off at the sitter and the boy off at his dads aunts house. Took the ol lady to work and got my ears lowered.

Went to starbucks since im dragging ass. Now back at the house pooping and waiting for it to warm up so hopefully i can get the bracing for this new cab floor welded in.

Then i gotta pick up the wife and daughter and then going to dinner with a buddy for his bday and then partying im sure.

I am borrowing a chop saw to cut all of the 1x1 for the floor bracing, so that should make it go a lot faster lol.
Funny, I'm pooping as I'm reading this lol. What did you mean by took the ol lady to work and got my ears lowered?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My wife is a hair stylist so when i dropped her off i went in before they opened to get my hair cut :what:

superhead91

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice. My fiance wants to go to beauty school. Currently my mom cuts my hair. I've never been to a barber, and I'm hoping I can go my whole life without every going lol.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice. My fiance wants to go to beauty school. Currently my mom cuts my hair. I've never been to a barber, and I'm hoping I can go my whole life without every going lol.
Id suggest against it. Not much money in it...

But the free hair cuts are nice

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
see in my neck of the woods a personal hair dresser/stylist means you have killer cuts all the time ;)

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Right on the money.

Shaved head. I get it shaved every week. Used to have a wicked awesome mohawk!
Mohawks are dope! I used to sport one but couldn't afford to keep buying hairspray because I didn't have a job at the time. :P

Used to wear an old camo jacket, tore up denim jeans, vans slip ons, a misfit tee shirt... Imma see if I can find a pic of my old hard ass.. Lol

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hard ass and civic owner have never been uttered in the same sentence with any seriousness.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hard ass and civic owner have never been uttered in the same sentence with any seriousness.
Wasn't a civic owner then, was 13. And only THOUGHT I was a hardass. I'm 5'8" and 115/120 lbs. Far from a hardass. Lol

Laugh it up :P

Had long hair too.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
smoking at 13? tisk tisk
Told you I thought I was a hardass. Lol I smoked from like 7th grade in middle school and quit when I was 16. Realized how pointless it was. Now I just smoke weed :P

Sorry for the thread jack Chris. Lol

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looking at this on my phone. Looked like you were on rollerblades at first.

:shock:

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I still wanna come see this truck in person one of these days ... hopefully I get a new job soon i got laid off from where I was at and now I do emissions testing which is fun but the pay blows.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I still wanna come see this truck in person one of these days ... hopefully I get a new job soon i got laid off from where I was at and now I do emissions testing which is fun but the pay blows.
Myself and the truck were in Greeley last weekend. U will see it one of these days. It will be at a show in denver next summer.

I know i always talk about oil and gas fields, but if u need a job i would look into that.

Its booming over there right now and theres money to be made!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well theres been like 2 pages of rabble lol.

Did some work on the truck saturday on my day off.

Hungover so im not gonna write a lot. Onto the pics.

One more side then i gotta brace in the rear and then weld in the floor and finish the firewall!

Its so time consuming...