TurboEdit vs Uberdata

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ehhh idk...when i get injectors ill tell u guys what they r...im prolly going to get the 390's though

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Green 91 said:
lol why not just use the stock resitor box lol the 450s dotn need the inline resistor just the stock resitor box in the 4th gens.
DUDE!!! Ive been SOO curious about this.. i have the 450's and everyone says you cant use the stock resistor box and that i need a dsm box... i would think it would work.. Can you personally vouch for the fact that it works??

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
either works, ive had personal experience with both.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
since stock 4th gens are Low impedence and so are DSM you dont need any other resistors other then the stock box, on 5th gens and up you need a box or inline resistors.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
whats the diff between resistors and the box? i thought they were the same

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
inline resistors are seperate resistors that get wired per wire while the box is a collection of resistors, does the same job, just different ways of going about it.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nothing, the resistor box looks neater then the inline ones. i have/had a set of 450s i got for free around, but i cant find them i want to use them.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
id rather go to radioshack and just get a pair of inline resistors for 1.74 ...then buyin a resistor box though........

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you have a resistor box already lol.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
so wait...so i dont have to get any? what injectors do i have to get then?

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Low Impedence Peak and Hold, all dsm injctors are just that. that box that is in the corner on your driver side engine bay on behind the strut tower, thats the resisotr box.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
o thank god i have a old car lol.......so will 390cc or 450cc dsm's both work? will 390cc work up 10 psi....by the time im done tuning and stuff i wanna run up to 10 psi max....

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stock will work up to 10psi lol. but its pushing the limit on stock, you shoudl run more then 89% duty cycle on stock injectors

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
ehhh i would rather be safe then sry...ill go with the 390's then.....i dont want to over do it....can getting bigger injectors like 450's hurt it?

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
as long as you have it tuned for those, more fuel=more combution+ more heat so have it tuned for those shoudl be fine,310 or 390s are good enough, some one ran 1000cc injecotrs in there civic, way to high

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
hmm...maybe ill look into the 310's havent heard of them either lol.....idk we'll see whats cheapest lol

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wow 310cc are pretty cheap....will that work for 10 psi though? seems kinda low compared to ppl running 450's on 7psi?

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your stock ones are 240cc people go over kill with 450s especially for only 7 psi, 310 and 390s will be fine stock injectors can handel to like 250hp i think i read