Status
Not open for further replies.

4thengine

Acne Records Rep.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Beelzebubba said:
Apparently the limit is 3 though from that quote. At 4 is such a vortex is formed that it warps space and time???? Welcome to the starship Hondaprise NCVVC 1701.
Best response yet!

Honestly, though, before you spend money on a car part, look at the website instead of the part itself. If it's not a professional website, the part was not made by professionals. They make these claims, but do you see anything on their site listing credentials?

Plus, the whole theory of how the part works is stupid. Think of where that air has to go. You obviously can't put the turbonator right by your throttlebody, so you gotta mount it up in the tube somewhere. So then it has to pass the tube and throttlebody. How much of the "vortex" is going to survive the TB? Not much. Even less at anything but wide open throttle. The air then goes into the intake manifold, through the plenum (makes a turn to get into the plenum, the plenum is usually curved. So by the time it reaches the valve, how strong is their stupid "vortex" Then there's the valve itself before it can enter the combustion chamber.

notquiterice

Billay
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you're an idiot for considering that at all.

4thengine

Acne Records Rep.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wouldn't call him an idiot. He's not an informed consumer, but by asking, he's trying to become informed instead of just trusting the scam and wasting his money. Maybe he doesn't know cars well enough to just think it out and see that it's dumb. He definitely doesn't know how to judge an advertisement. Asking this question was the second smartest thing he could have done. First would have been the search button.

And to the origional poster:
1. Never trust a website that's all Helvetica font.
2. Never trust a website that's nothing but left side link tabs
3. Never trust an advertisement that lists an item under 2 different names in a way that leads people to think that it is 2 different items, or an advertisement that lists 2 parts of the same system as if they are completely unrelated. Quote:The Turbonator is much less expensive and more efficient than any turbocharger, supercharger, blower, or intercooler.
4. Whenever an ad says "As seen in" make sure that the reviews were actually good. Any of those magazines could have said that this product was the worst they ever tested, but since it's in their mag, Turbonator can claim that it's there, and since the article isn't quoted, you never know what the magazine has to say about it.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Beelzebubba said:
^ I like the new sig...that kid's drifting a FWD! and kicking domestic Big Wheel ass no doubt
everybody seems to like th enew sig, too bad i stole it from some sap on another forum, LOL, it's mine all mine and no one can have it but me, LOL.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes, in Fuel Injection/E.F.I. vehicles, up to three Turbonator's have been installed by automotive enthusiasts that race their vehicles.
i think they mean like 3 have been sold period....not 3 on one persons car, but like the company has sold 3 of them. lol

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
EX 2000 said:
i think they mean like 3 have been sold period....not 3 on one persons car, but like the company has sold 3 of them. lol
i'm sure there are more then 3 idiots out there.

civicracing98

im a cc whore :/
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jus look at the image there presenting, its a angelfire built website

image is everything

ACE4DOOR

Banned
Yo, it's been a while since I've been online but I see alot of you pussies have jokes, it was a simple question, I didn't say I wanted it. That's why not to many people like CC, and HS, SH, and, HT get all the love, so all of you'll can shut the f**k up and suck a d**k, cause all you'll do is hop an each others, you gay Crackers, and Chinks

Last edited:

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ACE4DOOR said:
Yo, it's been a while since I've been online but I see alot of you pussies have jokes, it was a simple question, I didn't say I wanted it. That's why not to many people like CC, and HS, SH, and, HT get all the love, so all of you'll can shut the f**k up and suck a d**k, cause all you'll do is hop an each others, you gay Crackers, and Chinks.

"Gay crackers and Chinks" :???:

Why not just get one and tell us how it goes.

I support the Turbonator! Go Turbonator!

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dude, stop ragging on the guy, i actually bought one of these for my EM1, its not as good of a gain as they say, but y powerband is definatly beefier now.....i dont know why everyone is dissing it....

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ACE4DOOR said:
Go f**k yourself! Pussy

What a loser of you. You get dissed by a bunch of intraweb folks and here you go trying to start s**t. Face it buddy, you are a weetod.

But for real though, I would definately think about running the turbonator. You should put one in the front of the intake, near the filter, and one closest to the throttle body. That would for sure give you that wind tunnel you are looking for. I aint bullshitten. Im always up for projects and such.

Status
Not open for further replies.