10+ Year Member
Im glad everyone likes it, surprised i didnt get an SOHC haters...LOL

banzai

Exit Speed Garage
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k turbo sohcs haha....

thought you said you were getting it D-Oed on fridizzle? whats the hold up?

kingstonrock

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Beautiful ride man, is that still the '98 front end, and are those headlights DIY? I love the way you have the amber going on in there.

I also love the color-matched valve cover, never seen a SOHC dressed up so nicely.

Eric

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
so what kinda 1/4 times did you say you were looking at?? cuz my setup will be pretty similar, only im not sohc

Blowncivic1320

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes its a 98 front end with a 1ofakind frontlip and the headlights arent DIY they are the EBAY brand ;) with amberbulbs tinted black to make them a deeper amber

im lookin to be runnin real low 14s or high 13s depednign on how bad i suck at driving it...lol

i kno so far for referance ive taken an 03 rsx type-s with i/h/e by about 2 carlengths without launching

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Blowncivic1320 said:
im lookin to be runnin real low 14s or high 13s depednign on how bad i suck at driving it...lol
with slicks its possible....without slicks, impossible....are you experienced at the tracks...?

Blowncivic1320 said:
im waiting on a big bore rebuilt turbo before i can tune it

63 trim bitchessss
what makes you think that trim size will work better for your motor....with how its set up...?

Last edited:

ct00si

soon to be boosted EM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what kinda set up is it that kinda cheep for that and labor

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Aww.... You made yourself a sig.... There goes mine.... :( :lol: j/p I like seeing other people do there own sigs.... Shows their style.... ;)

Blowncivic1320

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea, i felt artistic today so i figured i'd give it a shot and it didnt turn out halfbad, im proud of myself