Turn Signal Problem!!!!!

silk007

ducky ducky
5+ Year Member
ok so the story goes..
i was driving down the street going about fourty and then i hit a decent size pot hole
after that my passenger side turn signals will not turn off, they dont blink the bulb just stays lite
and when i put my hazard with out my lights on it works fine but as soon as i turn my headlights on all my turn signals stay lite and wont blink.
i already tryed my flasher and the fuse and the wires bulbs all of that

is there something else??
my brother said it might be my ecu

opinions????

silk007

ducky ducky
5+ Year Member
nope nothing man i cleaned the hhell out of it
but nothing! it still stays lite

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Does every single light work? i believe its all wired together wich causes problems. Could hard wire them, i did that on my friends mirage and used a "strobe box" it ws ghetto, but hey it works.

silk007

ducky ducky
5+ Year Member
yea man every single light works just as soon as i turn my headlights on the turn signal stays lite and then on my gauge it stays lite also,

if i turn my headlights on and my hazards all the turn signals stay lite

bud6770

Your mom has vtec
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sounds like a posotive wire to me, maybe something got loose? If you have or could buy a manual for your car thats the best bet. Track every wire, make sure they are all connected, clean, and not dried out.

RonJ

Banned
The light switch has two settings, with the first click being the parking lights and the second click being the headlights. Does having only the parking lights on also prevent the turn signals and hazard lights from blinking?

If so, check the G401 and G402 ground wire connections located behind the left and right kick panels:

Last edited:

210italian

5+ Year Member
idk if youre still having a problem with this but you may want to pull out your hazard switch and check its connection as it serves as a relay

sexylemming

I am having a similar problem with a 97 accord, my right turn signal is constantly on and when I first turned on my hazards they worked, now it is on and my hazards just turn turn both signals on. I removed the relay to replace it but it stays on and am out of good ideas.
-Read the date wrong and didn't know this was a year old thread, sorry to troll this out of no where.

Last edited: