turn signals all coming on...help me please :/

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
alright, this is really pissing me off...when i flip my turn signals either left or right, they both come on like the hazards, would any of you even have an idea to why this is happening??

guwakjai010

Dr Tai tai
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
could be wrong bulbs

xxsenceo89x

aka superman
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol this happend to me.

the bulbs have two contacts on them and you used a bulb with one.

that or you have a serious wire problem

EatingYourBrainsY0

Team Sin Motorsports
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ had a similar issue to this with my integra.
it ended up being a wiring issue.
double check due to your recent swap man.

how the hell do u drive around?? lol.

guwakjai010

Dr Tai tai
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
some bulbs have two connectors but htey are different types... different numbers.... like the front corners wit the 57s.... i did that before and they stay on when i click one side... or 3 woud stay on..lol

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
some bulbs have two connectors but htey are different types... different numbers.... like the front corners wit the 57s.... i did that before and they stay on when i click one side... or 3 woud stay on..lol
what do you mean with the 57's?

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
look up your bulbs and replace them all with the right ones and see if that is it, if not then you've only wasted about 10 bucks

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yeah im gonna do that today, until i get my new taillight harnesses in, this thread is put on hold (the harnesses that the car came with are all cut up and respliced, it horrible)

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah im gonna do that today, until i get my new taillight harnesses in, this thread is put on hold (the harnesses that the car came with are all cut up and respliced, it horrible)
didnt realize it was so f**ked up.. if thats the case that could defiantely be the issue.... but i still think that its something more simple..

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
LOL guys, the front bulb only had one filament in it, the front ones are supposed to have 2, im gonna go outside now and try to mess around with them, but i think i fixed the problem...

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
awesome glad you figured it out..

NFR_AP2

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
well i thought it did, the driver side signals work FINE, but the passenger side still makes them all turn on WTF?!?!?!?!?!!

guwakjai010

Dr Tai tai
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm is it the right harnesses that ur using and the right bulbs? wat i meant earlier was that the 1157 wwith the fronts are almost the same biut they are alil differen't.... just gotta make sure the bulbs isn't messed up inside.... like one of the lil wires are off and touching the other one.... i dunno... i figure i tell u cuz it happened to me...