TW: 15' Racing Hart Type-C Cyber's

Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtyMcDirt

rock the squishy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
testing waters to see if theres any interest in these *rare* hard to find old school JDM wheels. Local buyers only please, Southern California. Like the title says, possibly up for grabs are my MINT!!! new in box Racing Hart Type-C Cybers. NEVER BEEN MOUNTED!!! they are 15x6.5 and come with tuner valve stems, a set of four blue center caps, and four stickers to be placed on the lip of the rim. dual bolt patterns of 4x100 and 4x114.5 (i gotta double check on this pattern) with a +43 offset. rim color is a silver/grey with polished lip. shoot me some reasonable offers. pics to follow. thanks for lookin' all bumps are appreciated :D

*theDirtiest

MugenShox

Banned
wish i lived in cali!!! BUMP for some nice wheels!!!

GL w/ the sell

tnk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
post at ht if u havent already, tru wheel whores would love it over there. hope it sells man, those rims are sweeeeeeeeeet

DirtyMcDirt

rock the squishy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
tnk said:
post at ht if u havent already, tru wheel whores would love it over there. hope it sells man, those rims are sweeeeeeeeeet
thanks for the heads up br0 =) finally someone who can appreciate them :D

*theDirtiest

ferio_ferio

5+ Year Member
How Much Cha Wont 4 Dem? Racin' Hart Type-c Cybers, Rite. I Ain't Gotz Much But, I'll Give Ya $200 Bux Foe Dem...iz Dat Cool? An' How Do You Want To Be Paid?

DirtyMcDirt

rock the squishy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry br0. the rims have been sold. good luck with your search for rims.

*theDirtiest

Status
Not open for further replies.