TW: 99-00 OEM Si Sway Bar :: Includes every bit of hardware!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
TW on this... If I can get a buyer, I might considering selling it. It's still on my car. But I need the money.

Now that winter has rolled around, I'm losing hours FAST at my full time job like no other. I haven't worked in over a week so I'm really really strapped on cash.

Comes with ALL hardware! Everything you need to put it on the car and drive away!

I paid $115 shipped back in June (and that was without the brackets/hardware that hold the sway bar to the subframe) so I'm looking to get $100 firm, shipped or picked up :thumbup:. Sorry, but that's my price.

Here are pics from the original seller that I bought it off of (on CC) **Please Note : The following pictures do not show pictures of the brackets that hold the sway bar onto the subframe. But like I said, they are included! Everything is included to put it on your car and drive!.

Here's a picture of it on my car. The only pic I have. Took it earlier this year during the summer when I first got it:

iOn

I like pie.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Tempted!

I will check back if I decide to... bump for you.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sale pending

Dannyloski

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
BUMP for my old Sway Bar that I sold you ;)

Very good price bro! I can vouch for him as well, very good buyer/seller!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Hehe thanks.

Sold to jbuck!! Thanks man :thumbup. Enjoy it! My car definitely feels different without it. Even just going up / down my driveway.

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
13mm to be exact.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member