TW/FS: EG hatch with Turbo B18B and more LOWERED PRICE

1992 Honda Civic Hatch CX
chassis odometer about 130k
motor has about 68k on it.
GSR tranny about the same.
VIN pm'd to f/s mod.
block code: 5317859
tranny: Y80 1063212

In addition to the frest paint and the other obvious mods, here is some info of the stuff you might not can see in the pics.

Blox Turbo Manifold
- warranty is lifetime on cracking. Includes a mount flange so that the turbo sits higher in the engine compartment, cast iron that resists expanding and contracting, and a center mounted wastegate over the collector to prevent boost creep.

T3 Super 60 Turbo
-this turbo spools very quick, delivers until redline and spools back to max boost after shifting without any hesitation.

Turbo XS High Performance Boost Controller

Tial 38mm Wastegate
-Sounds great when it opens and is a perfect match for the turbo and the amount of boost I am running.

Greddy Blow Off Valve
-Diaphragm actuated fully adjustable valve for consistent performance.

Vortech FMU

Intercooler piping
- 2" from the turbo to the intercooler and 2.5" from other end tank to the throttle body. This is a proven technique by Greddy that allows the air to stay in the intercooler a lit bit long, plus help the turbo spool even quicker with the extra back pressure, like blowing through a small straw. All mandrel bent piping professionally painted gun metal gray.

Exedy Stage I clutch
-This is a full face organic clutch that is smooth engaging and strong. This clutch has never slipped on me.

Misc Parts-
Missing link throttle body map sensor bypass. Ecu never sees boost and doesn't freak out.
Oil return line kit
Clamps and silicone connectors
Vacuum lines and t-fittings

Running on 6 lbs of boost on OBD2 setup.

Mugen upper strut bar, Blitz fully auto turbo timer, AutoMeter Phantom Boost and Air/Fuel guages, GSR cloth seats in the front, new black carpet all the way back, Pilot D steering wheel, GSR tranny and shifter, LX door panels with power locks and windows added, 1.5" lowered racing springs, full 2.5" exhaust all the way back with two resonators, (nice and quiet), new real Slipstreams with no marks at all, decent tires, Mugen lips all the way around and molded in the front, carbon fiber hood, carbon fiber Spoon duckbill, Spoon type mirrors, JVC flipface cd player with Infinity components in the front and back, Dual Halo headlights, aftermarket sunroof and other goodies. JDM double DIN center console beneath the dash. Viper 690 full alarm system with turbo mode, remote start, and LCD pager alert. Recently replaced the radiator and put on new pads and rotors. I also have a complete A/C setup for the new owner if they want it, it can come with it.

Oh yeah.....looking to get $7700 OBO for it. Not really looking for a trade unless you've got something really worthwhile. Lowballers and whiners will be ignored, you know who you are, so don't waste your time. Go buy a swapped hatch with some bolt-ons if you only want to spend $5k. Mods, please help keep this thread clean from the bullshit that usually happens. Thanks in advance. Feel free to call me anytime at: 912-266-2451 I work at a Honda dealership so rest assured that this car is in immaculate performance condition. The sky is the limit as far as what this car can do in the right hands.

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
holy fukin clean hatch :shock: don't need a bone stock em1 do ya (championship white) :what:

madhopz88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:drool: im loving that color. clean ass hatchie. bumpity bump

1999CivicEX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow man to bad I am selling my car and going into the military.

Very nice car always loved hatchs.

Free bump

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hot hatch dont like the side skirt but other than that feelin it, good luck on the sale

HeLLRaZoR

Drop 'em if you got 'em
5+ Year Member
brownbob06 said:
I've never liked hatches until this point...
all I can say is...WOW!!! :suprise: That's quite a compliment...thanks!

as far as the hp, it's only on 5 lbs of boost because I am running the missing link on the OBD2 setup with the stock fuel setup so I am only getting 194 at the wheels. If I change out the injectors, install a VictorX intake mani with 70mm tb, add a fuel rail, fpr, 255 fp, turbo cams and gears, and tune it with Chrome or s300, I am hoping to squeek out 300 whp. Is that unrealistic???

brownbob06

5+ Year Member
It may be without forged pistons...maybe :what:

And what is tht color called, who makes it, and what is the code, I need a new color for when I find another civic :D...

(but make sure you sell this to someone not on this board so my color can be unique even though I stole it from you!)

HeLLRaZoR

Drop 'em if you got 'em
5+ Year Member
brownbob06 said:
It may be without forged pistons...maybe :what:

And what is tht color called, who makes it, and what is the code, I need a new color for when I find another civic :D...

(but make sure you sell this to someone not on this board so my color can be unique even though I stole it from you!)

heh heh heh...it's not too unique...it's factory 2002 honda civic coupe silver! ;)

wish I could get a pic of my hatch up top with the others. who do I need to talk to about that???

BRAK54

come getcha some
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
DaMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

95hatch

94hatch
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey man i have a 94 s10 lowrider and i also have a 93 integra it has a jdm b16 with a r33 body kit and rota slipstreams ill trade ya one of those for your hatch...let me know

Status
Not open for further replies.