ummm...... yea so f**k civics GEEZY

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
after seeing this i WANT ONE, said vehice is a 2004 cobra w/ kenny belle charger ;) 2.2 litre charger btw

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Mustangs are garbage!

JiuJitsu_greg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
thats coming from a 4.6 liter super charged V8 with this for a price tag. . . . MSRP: Cobra Coupe: $35,370 ($34,745 MSRP, plus $625 Destination and Delivery) that super charger is pushing what 200 hp . . thats pretty spiffy =)

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
JiuJitsu_greg said:
thats coming from a 4.6 liter super charged V8 with this for a price tag. . . . MSRP: Cobra Coupe: $35,370 ($34,745 MSRP, plus $625 Destination and Delivery) that super charger is pushing what 200 hp . . thats pretty spiffy =)
????? oh and those numbers are ran w/ a boost leak somewhere ;)

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ill admit it, Im a sucker for Cobras.. esp. ones with kb chargers.. they sound so f**king mean.. if I were ever filthy rich and just felt like blowing money, Id def. have one..

solidsnake

Banned
I sitll don't care to have a car that powerful that may not last me 10 years, not to mention the gaudy interiour.

I'd stil get an M3 over that

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
solidsnake said:
I sitll don't care to have a car that powerful that may not last me 10 years, not to mention the gaudy interiour.

I'd stil get an M3 over that
yea i'm the same way, BUT its so damn fast lol and i'm a sucker for hearing that sweet wweeeeaaaaaaaannnnnnn

ryan89crx

Spoolin single cam!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
for 35k, id buy a used S2K and build a mean turbo kit for it =)

that amount of power has been done stock block on the F20C 4cyl, and im sure it would also get better mpg :P

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ryan89crx said:
for 35k, id buy a used S2K and build a mean turbo kit for it =)

that amount of power has been done stock block on the F20C 4cyl, and im sure it would also get better mpg :P
576 WHP on a stock block?? :roll: i'll def need some proof to believe that one ;)

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dont let the door hit you on the way out......

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
where's my jackoff emote?
e46 M with their new roots-type supercharger @6psi would tear it and cost about the same.

solidsnake

Banned
Mr. Lin said:
where's my jackoff emote?
e46 M with their new roots-type supercharger @6psi would tear it and cost about the same.
BMW > Cars

but I'm just here for the Miller Light (not to be confused with Bud Light)