Undecided: Go with K-Series coupe/hatch or Turbo GSR

HondaFanatik

when it comes to that there gonna make around the same hp. u just gotta think to yourself do u wanna be the guy to have a gsr boost are the "k" swapped guy. and a k swap n/a will be way funner to dive around town then a boosted ls all motor is fun reliable and k's are great on a bottle. IMO k swapped for the win riding around without a hood with a k brings smiles to my face.
Yeah you're right.. I think I'm gonna go for the K.. but really can't say til I get it bcus lk I said I need a reliable as well. Being on the bottle I kno nothn about .. Is it an easier set up than boost?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A k swap isn't gonna make u different...

HondaFanatik

Ok yeah lk riding around in a single cam or a b18 is really gonna set me apart from the rest.. I'm sayn being different as in not that many ppl are gonna have it as much as they do with b series.

r81_civic

well k20s and k24s have low miles seeing as how there newer and u would know how many miles it really has not like ordering a gsr from hmo and tiger japanese that doesnt tell u exactly the mileage.the only upside to having a gsr would be that parts are more commen but that works against u as well when someone steal your car its gonna be harder to be like hey thats my intake manifold.that also means u might be tempted to buy stolen parts i dont hear that many ppl stealing rsx's and tsx's. idk its expensive but your car is gonna be on a whole different level.

HondaFanatik

Yeah that's another problem about the parts.. Not as common but more expensive bcus of that nd especially me that I'm not gonna take any shortcuts. Most of the k series coupes/hatches I've seen are all usually tuned on 105 octane.