UnderGlow: Thoughts?

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Personally? I think they are tacky as hell looking. Always thought so, even when fast and furious 1 came out and people started putting them on everything.

Thought the fad died out with body kits? Apparently not.

In the end it's your money. Spend it on what you like.

P.s. they are all illegal no matter the color if used out on the road. It's a distraction to other drivers.

Loaf31

SOHC Sedan Swag
apparently it's legal where I live. My brother has purple, and he's never been pulled over. We even have a crew of guys who have it, and none of them have been pulled over. weird...

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
apparently it's legal where I live. My brother has purple, and he's never been pulled over. We even have a crew of guys who have it, and none of them have been pulled over. weird...
Pretty sure they are all still illegal. Lots of people still have them around here too though. There not something you are going to get pulled over for though unless a cop just feels like pulling you over. The cop will probably just laugh though imho knowing the cops I know.

Loaf31

SOHC Sedan Swag
oh ok. Yeah the cops around here are very laid back. my brother was caught street racing. He was going 80 in a 45 and the cop was really exhausted so he just let them both go. really lucky.

cvcrcr99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
No want.

Remember the ones that flash when the bass hits in your system?

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They look terrible and around here you would definitely get a ticket for one.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:rice:

It IS your money, but they are the gawdiest, ugliest things every. I've always hated those annoying ass kits...

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah they're pretty tacky. But if you like it then it's your money, go for it. You can use the same concept and do something slightly more tasteful. I know a guy that had led/neon tubes ran in the floor between the seat and the door and they came on when the door opened, but he used the color white, so it just looked like additional interior lighting. Maybe something to consider? No matter what route you choose be sure to upload some photos onto the site and share your work with us! :thumbup:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lowlife9

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
funny i just ripped my led kit out and junked it. i had it put in years ago i never really used it except for saint pattys day i would switch on the green leds and see how long it would take to get pulled over.