Update: JDM EJ8

hondatunerz2002

5+ Year Member
sup, guys i havent updated on my ride in a while so thought i let you guys now watsup. >` tell me what you think?
(soon coming , JDM side markers) or (SI Grille)
-later
-Anthony

Specs:
1.6 SOHC VTEC motor
Custom painted Valve cover
Red Air breathers
AEM short ram intake

Suspension:
Dropped 2 inches on Tsudo Performance coilovers soon to have KYB shocks
Slotted rotors
Rolling on Steelies

interior:
-Civic type R mats
-JDM Type R shift boot
-JDM type R shift knob
-Custom mounted Crossover
-Auto-meter 5 in' Tach w/ shift light
-Japanese air spencer
-Decals

exterior:
-JDM badge on (Driver side)
-JDM (Red) emblems
-taken off windshield washers
-SI lip
-Custom mounted JDM bracket
-taken off Civic (factory) emblems
-soon SI Grill

Audio/System
-Boston interior Speakers
-soon to get 12' Sony Subs w Custom Duel Enclosure
-Denon Amplifier.

Quebec_Civic

JDM? Is that A Brand?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yup needs better pics before i say anything

Tap it

NA is Best!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not bad. you have a good starting point.
some rims would really help! =)

AznKnightSpy

TaintedEk9
5+ Year Member
well im not sure about JDM, but you can call it a jdm wannabe like my car =)

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
where did you get ur sideskirts painted? or did you do it urself and if so, what color paint

kangaroo

..........UPS.........
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not to bad.
I would get a type R grill.

hondatunerz2002

5+ Year Member
yea im hoping on getting some Si rims soon or the Tenzo R sinko-R rims w/ red lip. rims would really transform this car>` . but yea man i took off my windshield wipers just for summer i mean. its basically just for cosmetic reason looks more clean without seeing those wipers in the front. now what i mean. but yea rims i think are my next choice probably because steelies are gettin old. What other type of rims you guys suggest?

hondatunerz2002

5+ Year Member
sideskirts

oh bout my sideskirts its easy man me and my homie did it in a day. no prob. its not really worth taking it down to the shop and do it, cause they will charge you an Arm and a leg. just DIY man >` just go down to kragen or your local auto-part store and just pick up some paint the best that matches your car when you get the paint go outside and put the cap to your car and make sure that it matches nearly exactly of what your car looks like. =) make sure to pick up some primer to if you want to do it right and when you take your sideskirts off. make sure to clean them of any debris. and primer them and then wait 10-20 minutes then paint em ' . then your all good. hope this helped tried to explain in detail as i can. but its fairly easy man anyone can do it. good luck bro -peace

-Anthony =)

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks.....like a Civic I'd see....everyday :what:

hondatunerz2002

5+ Year Member
.What type of exhaust you guys suggest i was thinking bout the Greddy SP2 . just to keep things quiet but still that nice tone. i dont want no fart can or nothing like that dont really want no attention from the 5-0 if you now what i mean. so what you suggest?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
clean. cant wait to see the new mods..!

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice clean start, I would ditch the audio system and get some decent rotas or something. Dunno about the red emblems.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Not quite the JDM style i was expecting to see...Air spencers are the shiznit, and your car would look a lot better with front window tint, and some rims, not bad at all so far!

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Well to me, the next thing you should get is set of nice rims, so forget the subs, get some freaking rims man show off those slotted rotors, besides i think cars look cleaner without the junk in the trunk. get the type R grill, and do something about the engine performance.

hondatunerz2002

5+ Year Member
yea i now for real. some rota GT3's or SI rims would be awesome, ive been tryin to look everywhere on the internet. we'll see. what u suggest?