update.....my car.

Quebec_Civic

JDM? Is that A Brand?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok i always see pictures.. and yes its Sexy... but i want to Hear that or See that thing go... cmon got any media of it ! ? :cool:

deftone

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont like wings on any coupe... but very nice car

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Mr. Lin said:
that bezel is killing me.
mugen ek cluster.... folowing the mugen theam i think it looks good :D

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so i guess u BAAALLLIINNN, stay fly ... lolz.... y0 that coupe is siick wit it, im in love....

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hkt03 said:
i want those sideskirts..
Screw the sideskirts, give me the rear sills. What's with the skirts anyway? Mod list?
daboyu978 said:
nice tag, this dude on the OTHERS with rhd said his itr was imported lol
The Integra is imported to the US. This yellow coupe though isn't even in the US. He lives in Thailand and that's his real license plate.

1999civicsi

Banned
car is fuking BEAUTIFUL....very nice....theres 2 things that i dont like...the spoiler....and that front liscense plate looks sloppy like its hanging off...get a liscense plate RELOCATOR......other wise :hitit: :thumbs up

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Screw the sideskirts, give me the rear sills. What's with the skirts anyway? Mod list?.
i know the skirts are mugen just like the rear sills ;) the skirts hang a little lower and i think flair out a little more than the stock skirts

1999civicsi said:
car is fuking BEAUTIFUL....very nice....theres 2 things that i dont like...the spoiler....and that front liscense plate looks sloppy like its hanging off...get a liscense plate RELOCATOR......other wise :hitit: :thumbs up
his lp holder is way better than any plate relocator

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
cole said:
i know the skirts are mugen just like the rear sills ;) the skirts hang a little lower and i think flair out a little more than the stock skirts

his lp holder is way better than any plate relocator
Well, they look too similar to my stock skirts I guess then. Maybe a little thicker?

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Gonzo said:
what wing is that?
itr spoiler..

NOFX said:
Well, they look too similar to my stock skirts I guess then. Maybe a little thicker?
they are bit "bulkier".. i want skirts like that but all of the ones i see have some sort of "vent" on the side:x

MORENO67

MOHATCH
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sickkkkkkkkkkkkk
theres no words to.........i cant even think what i wanna say
it just sick,props 4 u nice job.

3DScott

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This coupe needs to be in the spot were it says clubcivic in the top bar thing... lol