update number 4

wsbu99ex

5+ Year Member
well the fogs and grill were my next plans but im not losing the spoiler i love it and about the motor i just like how the dual over head cam looks and i dont really wanna deal with turbo right now cause i mean thats my everyday car and if the turbo were to act up (as they have on every turbo car ive owned) then id be screwed but i mean you have to admit the dual over head cam plus b series power...im not really worried about spending the money once i get it

wsbu99ex

5+ Year Member
CivicEXofD0om said:
lose the wing?? isnt that wing a stock piece?? if not. then n00b i am! but i like the way it looks outside. nice and clean. and like everyone else said paint your front lip.

yes the spoiler is a stock piece on my car kinda its an upgrade from the dealership

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Lookin' real good man...I agree though..paint the lip. If you want the dark color get a C/F lip and hood. Also get the Si grill and OEM fogs painted yellow. I think that JDM mirrors would be good s**t on white as well...
- Oh, and I like the wing..looks good!

tnk

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wsbu99ex said:
well the fogs and grill were my next plans but im not losing the spoiler i love it and about the motor i just like how the dual over head cam looks and i dont really wanna deal with turbo right now cause i mean thats my everyday car and if the turbo were to act up (as they have on every turbo car ive owned) then id be screwed but i mean you have to admit the dual over head cam plus b series power...im not really worried about spending the money once i get it
thats kool, to bad ur previous boosted cars acted up on u... just trying to save the sohc thats all, but if u have the cash then why not i suppose. good luck with everything

wsbu99ex

5+ Year Member
tnk said:
thats kool, to bad ur previous boosted cars acted up on u... just trying to save the sohc thats all, but if u have the cash then why not i suppose. good luck with everything
gay thing is that i dont have the cash it sucks but after i finish my car i plan to TRY to find another 99 like mine and turbo but itll be ugly as far as exterior

tienr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hate seeing white cars with black lips.....it makes your front end look higher than stock because in some lighting conditions, it looks like there is nothign there.....car looks really good by the way

ryanM

SphynxJDM96 said:
Type-R Grille would deffinitely set of the car

EDIT Oh yeah and some 99-00 Si Fogs

lol, 99-00 fogs are all the same, Si got the same foglights as every other 99-00 civic. it was an option on all, and standard on none. and personally, i think EK9 yellow fogs would look better