Updates of my new EJ1...mini build thread.

matttitaly8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude that valve cover is hott! and what did you do to the sohc, hit it will a hamer?

93LShatchy

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude that valve cover is hott! and what did you do to the sohc, hit it will a hamer?
Haha, thanks.

Um yea that poor sohc, threw a rod, pored soda and water in it...and it still started and kept running for like 5 mintutes. Then just smashed it with a hammer lol. I got a vid if anyone wants to see the sohc abuse. :lol:

matttitaly8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha, thanks.

Um yea that poor sohc, threw a rod, pored soda and water in it...and it still started and kept running for like 5 mintutes. Then just smashed it with a hammer lol. I got a vid if anyone wants to see the sohc abuse. :lol:
yea let me see that

93LShatchy

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Quick phone pics a week ago. Currently has oem style CF hood =) and back to stock suspension. :(

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The smoked corners look rather nice.

I love it when people get a shell and make it look nice once again. Good job bro, awesome thread.

93eg93

5+ Year Member
I like what you did with the valve cover. Looks good. Engine bay looking good.

1Lowcoupe

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the polished blades look fresh as hell.. check out my hatch on here since its not on myspace yet..
its in the members rides 4th gen section.

93LShatchy

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Another update..

Got some minty 15" Konig Britelites with new 205/50 Toyo Proxes for cheap, so I picked them up. Some may not like it, but I do. :suprise: Does NEED a drop, because its back on suspension..sold the Tanabe coilovers. But winter is coming sooo, prolly staying like this for a while. Also got a OEM style CF hood.

93LShatchy

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Update..!!

Switch up rims again, lol..

How it looked for 1 day, but didn't like it at alll. (16" Rota Slips)

How it looks now...

Honda Fit rims and jdmshit.com's Mugen V2 lip..

:D

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i like those wheels on that car, just needs that rear end to drop.