updates on my 05 civic

STR_TopGun

ES1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
updates on my 05 civic...New Pics Posted!! 2/10/07

wats up everyone....jus posting up some more pics to let u no how the progress is going.
I put on 5% tints and a front lip....Next month I am ordering a skunk2 cat-back exhaust and hopefully drop it.

Also last but not least my teams decal and ClubCivic decal.

Hope u enjoy them

STR_TopGun

ES1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Boost_Junkie said:
wow blurry and dark...
yea i no the camera wasn't set right and i didn't realize it until later on when i uploaded them and the darkness isn't that bad still very visable

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks real good, nice and clean from what I can tell.

STR_TopGun

ES1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sk8shorty017 said:
looks real good, nice and clean from what I can tell.
Thanks I'll try to take better picture with a better camera and in the daytime so everyone can get a better look at it

STR_TopGun

ES1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I guess until I get the day time pictures I guess I'll post up my mods know and my future mods
Upgrades as of now:
-Ebay CAI
-Revo SS Short shifter
-Ebay M style front lip

Future upgrades:
-Skunk2 cat-back exhaust system (from an EX)
-DC Sports headers and down pipe (from an EX)
-AEM V2
-JDM Headlights
-JDM Taillights
-Sidemarkers
-Tokico blue suspension

Parts waiting to be installed:
-Evotion Lowering Springs

Theres more but I can't think of the rest of it right know, when I do i'll post it up

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
not bad at all bro. I also got the pics that you sent me last time. i'll pm you the siggy when its done...! :thumbs up

STR_TopGun

ES1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Genuine Rolla said:
not bad at all bro. I also got the pics that you sent me last time. i'll pm you the siggy when its done...! :thumbs up
thanks i got a lot more things i ordered for the car that I'm just saving money to install so in like 2 months it should be a little different again....thankz 4 doin the siggy (just sayin it ahead of time)

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I wouldn't change taillights, the stock ones, are very nice. It just grows.

Is that a lip from a 99-00? do they fit well? no drilling or anything?

and yeah your ES2 is looking really nice, keep it clean like that =)

Sedans FTW

STR_TopGun

ES1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Kaotic_Zeus said:

Sedans FTW
actaully 2 tell you the trurth i bought that lip on ebay right for my car, it fit like a glove i only had to drill a hole or 2 just so i can hold it in place, other wise then that i had no problems with it.

STR_TopGun

ES1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Kaotic_Zeus said:

Sedans FTW

heres a few pictures of it

my gurl holding the lip for me.

the lip on the car its kinda dark sorry, I get home late from work, so being able to take day time pictures sucks.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
nice, i found them on ebay last night, thanks. Didn't know they had some for the 04-05's yet. i like the type R style one. I really want to know how the Rear lip for the 04 looks like. Anyone seen the rear lip on any 04-05 sedans yet?

STR_TopGun

ES1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Kaotic_Zeus said:
nice, i found them on ebay last night, thanks. Didn't know they had some for the 04-05's yet. i like the type R style one. I really want to know how the Rear lip for the 04 looks like. Anyone seen the rear lip on any 04-05 sedans yet?
there is a website that does sell the rear lip and they also sell a whole kit that includes the front, rear and side skirts...but the only thing i have that website at work i can get u it on monday. or if i find it tonight i will email it to u

96greencivic

#1 in the Atlantic!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
STR_TopGun said:
yea that is true but i had to my car was to dirty
That's why I always do a full detail before winter. 2 coats of wax should make it all through winter.

STR_TopGun

ES1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
96greencivic said:
That's why I always do a full detail before winter. 2 coats of wax should make it all through winter.
yea, tats true it should last through the winter but i only did 1 coat before winter and mostly did tat spray on wax but tat wasn't to useful ....but were in jersey u from bc where i live it was cold but it wasn't freezing