Upgrades advice: 09 Civic SI

Angelohotrod

Hi guys, how are y'all doing. I just bought an 09 Honda Civic Si VTEC. It's all stock, I'm asking for advice, I want to start upgrading it, to get some more power, speed, performance, etc. I want to start from simple and not breaking the budget to the more technical. I will appreciate all the great advice. Thank you in advance.

Drakon543

The first 2 upgrades that are typical with anything is a good brand cold air intake and exhaust. Not sure what your budget is or your technical know how but but they can be picked up for decent prices and diy usually. They won't be your biggest gains but besides making it to the turbo club they are the most enjoyable. Unlike myself who sorta hates my civic I tossed on cheap eBay junk so I wouldn't hate it quite so much. The good brand stuff is way better quality, way better sound, and will probably get you a little better than cheap junk.

Otto85

Depends, if your wanting to turbo it I wouldn't waste the money on exhaust or intake systems as they will get replaced for turbo. I would start by making sure everything is good to go, basically anything that could or should be replaced. Then I'd start by upgrading the looks of the car headlights, body kits, wing seats ECT. (if your into that sort of shite) get it looking the way you like while saving up for performance mods.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk