Master
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
why doesnt UPS ever bring me anything like that? :(

lilwhitecoupe

Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ i know, ups doesn't like me very much either... pretty sure my cousin takes all the cool stuff ups would send me and takes it home with him...

ryanM

you people on this site are the biggest camera wh0res ever :lol:

maybe if you didnt spend so much money on camera lenses, you wouldnt have to take pictures of rotas ;)

bmyers4321

timmy the testie rules!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^^ LoLz

i still maganged to stay away from Rota just took me a little longer to get there. but back to the top for pics with the new lens.

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you people on this site are the biggest camera wh0res ever :lol:
HA! go check out the photography sections of clubrsx and h-t....CC is still in its baby-stages compared to the photography forums over there :lol: but hey, we are workin on it ;)

bmyers4321

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HA! go check out the photography sections of clubrsx and h-t....CC is still in its baby-stages compared to the photography forums over there :lol: but hey, we are workin on it ;)
hahaha clubrsx is so bad. im trying to avoid it for a while.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
More shots damnit, one dog picture isn't enough! :lol:

.......CRSX photowhores ftw.

bmyers4321

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha ya i see you over there all the time. ill get some more in a little. i was busy playin COD4 for a while.

ryanM

^^^ LoLz

i still maganged to stay away from Rota just took me a little longer to get there. but back to the top for pics with the new lens.

:thumbs up to you, i just wish everyone else on this site had the same patience

yea, i know. ive just gotten used to zilvia, where its looked down apon to post threads just for pictures of your car, unless you actually have something meaningful to post about. i think its mostly because of bandwidth problems.

spook4thecia

Who Dat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:thumbs up to you, i just wish everyone else on this site had the same patience

yea, i know. ive just gotten used to zilvia, where its looked down apon to post threads just for pictures of your car, unless you actually have something meaningful to post about. i think its mostly because of bandwidth problems.
Really? @ Zilvia.net? That used to be my old haunts back in '02/'03. Havn't heard that name in quite a while. So they're Nazi's about car whoring now?

Edit: just logged in for the first time since '05 I have an unopened PM from 1/05 :lol: