User - dpacro1 SCAMMER!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

1aaron

I have reported his fb page and sent feedback to fb although i don't think that will do anything really.

7608 Lecler Street
Montreal, Quebec H8N 2l9
CANADA

Although it may be a slight typo as when searching maps it comes up as as "Leclerc Street"

Also i think this is his business address. Not his place of residence.

1aaron

This guy has finally responded through email and he is denying everything. Typical. He even said initially "I think you have the wrong email.sorry"
He claims that I am scamming him and that I have recieved the item which is bullshit. However he won't provide me with a tracking number to prove it's delivery, because the one I have says it's not delivered.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am looking into it.

I can't just ban this guy because some dude from the middle of the ocean comes on and says he was scammed. I need to find verifiable proof. So far I found that he was banned from 3 forums, but has 100% positive feedback on all 3. I can't find another scam thread about him except for one thread where HE was being scammed by someone. Some are saying that there ended up being problems with shipping but all received their stuff.

Although we take all the steps we can to help prevent scammers, we can't catch them all unless we get undeniable proof. On the same breath, everything sold on a forum is the responsibility of the buyer and seller. The forum and it's creators have no liability what so ever and you buy at your own risk. It says so in bold red type when you join here. It also says it right at the top of the classified section. Almost every forum is that way.

Also, we take no responsibility nor do we condone in anyway divulging someone's personal information. We also don't condone the harassment of a member.

Last edited:

1aaron

Fair enough lethal6 and I appreciate your help.
On clubrsx in buyer/seller disputes, people have claimed about communication problems and delays with their purchases from him. He is far from the best seller going around. I may be naive but I am still hopeful of getting my money back.

I can provide you with the tracking number I was given and you can see for yourself that it wasn't delivered. I don't know what othe undeniable proof you can get? Yes I realise forums are always a risk and international purchases even more so, but guys like this make it very difficult to buy.

I recieved another email reply from him a short time ago (today is the first i have heard back from him in 4-5 months, only because I am now creating some waves i suppose). He says he will look through his paperwork this week and get back to me. I am not holding my breath about that though.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Well damn.. Now that I know your side of the story man.. Damn. I feel bad for you. I thought the sale was done through this site on some sort of back door deal in PM's. I'm glad you're hitting up all the various forums man. That's the best thing to do. Get some other people posting on his facebook if you can. Maybe even try to create a facebook page about him so then when people search for him, your page will come up. That'll get him to "find" your money or your seats!

GOOD LUCK MAN!!!

1aaron

I will create a facebook page and post it up here. See if that does anything. He is deleting everything off his facebook page as soon as it goes up. Intertwined I think that post is already gone.

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nope its still there, it just got moved into the little "posts by others" box

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'll flame him when I wake up. I hate scammers. We will all help you the best we can man. Whether it would've been $10 or the $1600 he just scammed. I'll help as much as possible.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here is what I found so far.

ALL 3 of the forums he is banned from were because of selling commercially without being a vendor and the forth was because his vendor sponsorship was up and he didn't renew it so he lost his membership because he kept trying to post without paying the vendor/sponsor fee. NONE were because of scamming and all show to have positive feedback.

Not saying you didn't get scammed, I am going to have to keep digging, I am just not fully convinced yet. I think it is more of a communication/poor customer service thing than him running away with your money. Guess only time will tell on this one unless he actually comes forth with his official side of the story or resolves it. He has positive feedback but a lot of them did admit he was terrible with communication, extremely slow to ship, and has poor customer service. ALL but you have claimed to finally receive their parts though.

As far as proof. I really don't know. It's the net and nothing given could actually be viably proven. I could probably get ups/fedex tracking numbers that show they weren't delivered. That doesn't mean they were parts that were scammed, it's just easy to get a hold of. It's the net. You can find anything on the net.

I sincerely hope this gets resolved for you. I hate scammers. I have been scammed twice on the net. One I got my money back through paypal dispute, the other I am still out $350.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Banning him here isn't going to do anything. He doesn't even post here. I think what everyone is doing will work out though. If he's all over the internet selling things, you can't do that for long if someone out there is posting up negative things everywhere you go.

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
Someone on Club Integra ripped off a couple people and he happened to be local to my area. A year or two later I get a call from my friend asking about the thread he found on Google about the guy ripping people off on Ci, cuz he got ripped off by the same guy.. s**t catches up with people, moral of the story. My friend got his money back ;)

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Someone on Club Integra ripped off a couple people and he happened to be local to my area. A year or two later I get a call from my friend asking about the thread he found on Google about the guy ripping people off on Ci, cuz he got ripped off by the same guy.. s*** catches up with people, moral of the story. My friend got his money back ;)
Was that the dude in California? I remember something about that.. dude was slanging "Sparco Seats". Sold two pairs, never delivered, kept the cash, did the same with some Mugen stuff (I think pedals, maybe a Spoon valve cover.. all rare-er stuff), got his ass beat and the money back (forum members went to his house with no intention of physical violence, just to resolve the matter. He got crazy, threatened to hit someone with a brick, and got his ass stomped in his own doorway, with his girlfriend chillin on the couch in the house :lol:).

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I posted this link on his Facebook page as well, didn't last long. He should be banned even though it won't change anything.

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
Yee, Nor Cal Bay Area, his name was Zenney. This was for Recaros and a turbo, plus he tries to set up hot smogs and just pockets cash. I have 3 addresses and a couple phone numbers for him. I also have a shot of the placement for his surveillance cameras from the screen he looks at.
I was tagged in a comment on a post he made on one of our local fb forums for parts and I f**king blasted him. He kept saying it wasn't him, I kept posting links and pictures and he threatened to call the cops on me, wtf. Next thing I know the post is deleted

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I posted this link on his Facebook page as well, didn't last long. He should be banned even though it won't change anything.
Banned for what? He doesn't post here. Hasn't for well over a year. He hasn't done anything on here and we don't have full proof this is an actual scam yet.

All we have is one guys story and a bunch of sites the seller sold on but NONE have claims of scamming. We don't have full proof this is an actual scam. So far we have a bout of terrible customer service and extremely slow shipping process. The fact that he is still communicating with the buyer says to me that he isn't just running. We don't have the full story.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Agree with lethal.

Let it play out. The fact people are posting up everywhere he goes should speed up the process. Parts/cash/or a good ol' fashion beat down... Something will happen if people keep spreading the word.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Agree with lethal.

Let it play out. The fact people are posting up everywhere he goes should speed up the process. Parts/cash/or a good ol' fashion beat down... Something will happen if people keep spreading the word.
Funny. Now I have the accused PM'ing me saying that he has proof that the seats were delivered and picked up back in November....

Man this whole thing smells fishy and it reeks of terrible communication on both sides...

I also have an ebay account (which the seller released to me) that has 99% positive feedback with almost 200 sales.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.