Virginia Civics

93DXCoupe

5+ Year Member
Damn wish I would have known earlier lol,

BlueSiclone

Master Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I'm in Strasburg/Winchester area. Not many serious Honda's out hurr, alotta kids with POS's..To be fair, there is a sick CR-X directly around the corner from me here in Strasburg. You can ALWAYS catch me at Miller Honda in Winchester!!!

93DXCoupe

5+ Year Member
Hahah sweet, I might have to make way up there, but right now my car is a pos unfortunately. But she's comin around nicely...

BlueSiclone

Master Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The problem we got here is kids spendin the parents money on an intake and a loud exhaust then just run the s**t outta it thinkin they got something. If you are ACTUALLY a work in progress, then that's cool. I just hate all these people who aren't lookin to do somethin real. Then they wanna talk about what they wanna do, but it never seems to happen....jeez lol But I do LLLLOOOVVVEEE all these damn rednex w/their Mustangs...these dumbass kids with the POS civics, etc. lul them in for people like me!!!! So much fun spoolin on by'em!!!

d r i v e n

foul dog scut!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The problem we got here is kids spendin the parents money on an intake and a loud exhaust then just run the s**t outta it thinkin they got something. If you are ACTUALLY a work in progress, then that's cool. I just hate all these people who aren't lookin to do somethin real. Then they wanna talk about what they wanna do, but it never seems to happen....jeez lol But I do LLLLOOOVVVEEE all these damn rednex w/their Mustangs...these dumbass kids with the POS civics, etc. lul them in for people like me!!!! So much fun spoolin on by'em!!!
Haha. I had some faggot in a primered CRX with "cut springs", steelies, and a HUGE exhaust rev to limiter at the Sheetz in Winchester. He tried to race me in a Sentra rental. Wow. It was slower than d**k.

BlueSiclone

Master Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Don't you just love it? I don't know what these people are thinkin sometimes. I mean, I fully understand that there are PLENTY of people out there who could absolutely RAPE me (my buddy's 99 Neon RT for one), but I also don't go around lookin for it. Well, maybe these 5.0's lol I have more fun with those guys than I know what to do with lol F'n rednex...Gotta lovem

93DXCoupe

5+ Year Member
i hear ya, are you guys gettin together this weekend at all? let me know, lookin to get out there and get some ideas, and hell maybe inspire someone to get to work on their car!! oh btw, springs on order, rims and tires next week :D definately a work in progress

d r i v e n

foul dog scut!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i hear ya, are you guys gettin together this weekend at all? let me know, lookin to get out there and get some ideas, and hell maybe inspire someone to get to work on their car!! oh btw, springs on order, rims and tires next week :D definately a work in progress
I'm heading out to Chic Fil A in Sterling tonight.

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Richmond here, but I'm not really much into the Honda scene anymore.

Sick EJ1

BROKEN 1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lynchburg,VA here ...ever herd of Liberty university / lynchburg college/ Randolph Macon college... then you've herd of lynchburg... there is a local meet here (honda meet) 2 day event april 11th which is fri. and the 12th(sat) the track will be open on both days.. and yeah it 1/8th mile... but it should be fun!

BlueSiclone

Master Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I met the guy who organizes that at a Honda class thursday, I may end up goin if I can get the time set aside. Sounds like fun.. College Park Tuning the one your speaking of???

Milano01

Old School CC.com'er
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey guys, this is got to be like the millionth va thread that i've seen since i joinned CC.com but i've been MIA for like a year so whatever, anywho Fredericksburg here but i use to live in va beach so i bounce between the too, if anyone wants to have a meet i'm totally down.

If its in 540 area then i'm usually in Fredericksburg or in stafford with my buddy and if its 757 then i'll make it for whatever the reason.

cfultz

VTEC Just Kicked In Yo!
5+ Year Member
yeah whats up. staunton checking in. little town that has Mary Baldwin College in it... yeah... well im like 20 miles from harrisonburg, charolettsville, and about 40 from roanoke if that gives you any clue. 540 all the way!

d r i v e n

foul dog scut!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I need some new tires and I'm detailing the balls out of my car beforehand. Haha