Vjf915's NA Miata

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Chock another one up for Mazda on a Honda forum!

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
that interior is tip top, looks better than most of the newer luxury cars. good pick up
It is definitely nice. I was very surprised when I saw it. There's two signs of wear. One is on the steering wheel, you can see it in the picture. The other is in the seats, the normal wear spot on the drivers side. Again, overall it's something that's easily overlooked.
Chock another one up for Mazda on a Honda forum!
:like:

I love the car. I got back into my EM2 after driving the Miata....I felt like I was driving a big rig because of the size and long throws of the shifter (compared to the Miata that is).

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol at looking for an older sports car and getting a miata.

seriously tho, that is very clean. do you have the seats with the speakers in them?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
As promised....it's nothing special though.

It's nice to have an engine oriented the correct way, north/south :D

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
what if you're parked latitudinally rather than longitudinally?

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol wow anf. Damn they really gotta pack a lotta s**t in there dont they. Guess you gotta with how small and light those things are. Clean that bad boy up! haha

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
what if you're parked latitudinally rather than longitudinally?
I was referring to the engines orientation in relation to the car ;)
Lol wow anf. Damn they really gotta pack a lotta s*** in there dont they. Guess you gotta with how small and light those things are. Clean that bad boy up! haha
Trust me, the engine is the dirtiest thing....and even that isn't too dirty. I cleaned the top up as much as I can, and the paint is in great shape and was just waxed yesterday.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:O mmmmm bay shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I was referring to the engines orientation in relation to the car ;)
i know, i'm just being a smartass ;) longitudinal was the term you wanted, though (as opposed to transverse) ;)

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
My credit card hates me right now. Just ordered a Hard Dog M2 Sport. Can't wait for it to come in though :D

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I think you posted this before when I first posted a picture of the car in OT. Either you did, or someone else did. I'm honestly not a big fan of it.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I think it was in off-topic.

I don't have anything for inspiration yet, I won't be doing much anytime soon just because of money. I still have to sell my EM2 in order to pay for this, and money is still tight. The roll bar is the first addition. After that I'll probably have the top re-upholstered, and then do the brake pads. That will probably be about the time I leave for boot camp...then once I'm down in school, money should free up ;)