i dont like ur car end of story.....

gtfo

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha you should man =) and thanks for the kind words and yeah i know i couldnt please everyone but its my car and im doing it the way i want

im either getting an OEM MR hood again or getting this one painted MR and taking out the ugly hood pins

also Authentic CTR Headlights w/ City Lights are coming soon, and getting CTR mirrors painted
i dunno man im gettin great offers on the lip..and i would keep it if i didn't need the money elsewhere for the car..can't wait to see her with the rest of the goodies :thumbup:

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i dunno man im gettin great offers on the lip..and i would keep it if i didn't need the money elsewhere for the car..can't wait to see her with the rest of the goodies :thumbup:
me too it should be soon

and i dont think im gonna do the SiR bumpers anymore prolly just do painted jdm thin molding

also just got offered a trade for my sparcos sprints. the trade is a MINT 96-00 CTR steering wheel w/airbag and front and rear si seats

and shadows thanks alot

also here are some better updated pics

WillyBigNut

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the new pics look a lot better. way to step it up to some baller status type wheels. Can you go any lower??