Vortech Super Charger For Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

yeevaj

5+ Year Member
SOLD!

Vortech Super Charger
*I'm asking $1500 local pickup (Oshkosh, Wisconsin area) and $1800 shipped, the system weighs in at about 100lbs.
*I bought it for a little over $4000, now its about $5000 for the H.O. Kit from Vortech so you're getting a great deal
*if you don't believe me about the price check it out here: http://www.vortechsuperchargers.com/product_variation.php?pvk=674
*made for 99-00 Honda Civic Si but will fit any B-Series motor
*this is the high out put (H.O.) model, meaning you'll get the 3.33 pulley (which is 8-9 psi)
*has less than 9,000 miles on the super charger
*please email me at [email]ecyee@hotmail.com[/email] if you're interested or have a question
*No LOWBALL'N please!

Includes:
*Vortech super charger V-5 G trim
*3.33 pulley (about 8-9 psi)
*Maxflow Power Cooler Charge Cooler System (this thing is a little over $2,000 on vortech's website!)
*Vortech FMU
*hardware and accessories
*installation manual
*it come all assembled: no piecing together, pretty much bolt on

Some things you're gonna need:
*high flow fuel pump, Walbro fuel pumps works great
*SAFC or someting like that

Pictures:
Maxflow Power Cooler Charge Cooler System

Last edited:

yeevaj

5+ Year Member
bump...its still up for sale

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bump temtping but i have other things in need to take care of GL on the sale

yeevaj

5+ Year Member
you get it for less than half the price on vortech's website...where can you find a better deal than that...

yeevaj

5+ Year Member
ever ran ur si at the track?:
not yet but i will...waiting for the tracks to open...or else if no one buys my supercharger, i'm gonna up the boost and get it fine tuned...then take to the tracks when i'm done...maybe in autumn...i'm not shy about telling peeps how much hp i got or even telling them what i got under the hood...i mean what's the point in hiding...if you got something nice under the hood why not show it off...you probably paid alot of money for or spent alot of time on it so why not...but yeah back to the hp....i've got 230 to the wheels so i'm guessing somewhere around 13.5 on my time slip...but who knows...its just a guesstimate so i don't know until i take to the tracks...

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
bump for you man good luck with the sale

99SilverCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
OMG, I"ve been wanting this ever since I got into B-series, bump for a nice kit! but I just got an HDTV :-(

FreeOfThoughts

The joy of driving
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
bump for the sc kit, really want this one or a procharger.

If you could where did you get the yellow spark plug wires and lines, wanting to find some and can only find one brand. Thnx glws

Status
Not open for further replies.