WalkingComplex's EJ1

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
I own a 95' EJ1. Bought it for $2710 from a honda dealer and love it. Bought it with 194k on it. About to break 198k.

Only things done to it are aftermarket TSW Volcano Hyper Black rims, Pioneer 50W deck, Pioneer 800W monoblock amp, and 2 12" Pioneer 1000W subs.

Update on Page 8.

New pix on Page 9.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
UPDATE: Subs I received from a friend for free were seized. Giving them back and took the Pioneer amp back to Walmart. Having two 12" Pioneer Premiers along with Pioneer amp installed by a classmate tonight. I will post pix and maybe a vid of the system soon.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice car, love the color! Looks like a good project :thumbup:

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
not really a project. its my dd that im makin unique. slow but gona happen. thanks though

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Header and exhaust manifold are the same thing

mahalo

formerly egninesallday
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i like my cars dumped looks like a good start i got some wheels that would look nice on that

98 EK Hatch

Big Daddy Dumplin
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
before you do any kind of aftermarket work, i would consider fixing the rust behind the driver rear tire...

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
eventually i will lower it. Im keeping the front lower than the back though. i like that hotrod look.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
idk, i just like the y8s.

UPDATE: 2 12" 1000W Pioneer subs bridged to a 800W mono block Pioneer amp. Will get pix soon.

Jaydles

Too Honest
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Its an auto. EWW!
And by the looks of your engine talk it doesn't seem like you know much.

You have a lot of learning yet to do, don't be afraid to ask for help, but search first.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
UPDATE:

Pioneer 12" 1000W

Pioneer 800W Mono Block

I know the wiring is messy, whenever I get around to it, it will b fixed, i think im changing back to the other box i got though.