5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol@that black kid.. lol. look at him justt be like "wtf"

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I don't know, now that I seen her myspace I kinda feel bad for the girl. She just seems like a young girl having more fun than all you lame f**ks sitting there typing. Yeah, she's ugly as f**k but I bet some of you are even more ugly or have some gf's that would make her look like a supermodel IF you even have a gf. :lol:
i don't know about that. i mean, im sure there's some ugly people on this forum, but that is pretty god damn bad. you dont see that kinda ugly every day. i can't remember the last time i saw someone that ugly before...

i feel bad too. i can say that im happy for the guy, because he's proud of his girlfriend and not afraid to admit it...good for him. but still...

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't know, now that I seen her myspace I kinda feel bad for the girl. She just seems like a young girl having more fun than all you lame f**ks sitting there typing. Yeah, she's ugly as f**k but I bet some of you are even more ugly or have some gf's that would make her look like a supermodel IF you even have a gf. :lol:
yea dude.. come. this b***h is a monster.

12.8:1 Ls/vtec

IT'S OVER NINE THOUSAND!!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Greatness... pure and simple, and the creativity of this site took it to the next level.

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
haha i found all those pics on that thread....i read all 45 pages lol

turns out that the OP wasnt even the bf....he just posted it to see what kinda comments he would get....if you look at page 3 or somethen the real bf comes on and starts talkin s**t to everyone lol

TopGear_

┌∩┐ (◣_◢) ┌∩┐
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn that b***h been gnawing on some rocks...

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This b***h is a legend :cool:

Seriously, 1,200,000 in less than a week. b***h is f**king famous!!! LOL

How come Bodybuilding forum always gets a s**t load of epic threads? Like when that guy owned his oompa loompa GF :what:

89SiGUYrex

Live Free or Die
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This b***h is a legend :cool:

Seriously, 1,200,000 in less than a week. b***h is f**king famous!!! LOL

How come Bodybuilding forum always gets a s**t load of epic threads? Like when that guy owned his oompa loompa GF :what:
signs for someone to post the ommp loompa gf thread

Civic11

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Do you honestly think that was meant to be a joke? I mean, he obviously thought his chick looked decent to take those pics. WOW, that's harsh. I feel so bad, it's hilarious... :lol: