Want to know about manual swap!!

Discussion in '9th Generation Honda Civic (2012-2015)' started by Greenways, Dec 22, 2017.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. Greenways

Greenways New Member

Hi guys! I want to know about manual swap for my 2015 civic coupe lx is it worth it to do a swap oy should I just buy a new car. If you know what are need to do a swap spread it in a lists would be very helpful. Thank you very much (I’m new for mod the car so if you have any suggestion or idea please let me know)

2. Drakon543

Drakon543 New Member

the age of your car may make finding all the parts difficult or very pricey. if its paid off and under 100k id just sell it and put the money towards an si model.
    transmission
    clutch pedal assembly
    wiring harness
    and replacing the ecm with the correct one
    plus all the other bits and pieces.
    also if you have any remaining factory warranty it will definitely void that.

XpL0d3r likes this.
  3. Mr.Baker

Mr.Baker Mr. Search Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

Agreed

4. Greenways

Greenways New Member

Thank you guys for the ideas. I really appreciate it guys!!!

5. supadupamel

supadupamel New Member

I would just buy a manual instead, not worth swapping.