Washington Get Together

smashin

my other ride is your mom
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
weather permitting maybe we could get together and catch a movie or just chill in a parking lot and eat some pizza..hell i dont know.. but maybe next weeked (feb 7th & 8th)we could get together and hang out. nothing major just something to do. If anybody likes this idea lemme know. you can just post here ill check it a couple times a day or you can also email me importshowandgo@hotmail.com of course nobody knows what the weather will be like 'round here but if its pouring im not down to kick it, id prefer at least a decent day. we can decide later about that.

if you are interested maybe you should add a link to this in your sig to notify others.

Also, if you have any suggestions about location or what to do, or if you want to push this out a couple more weeks then speak up. Alright, cya!

smashin

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well sh*t looks like im flyin' solo. I'm always down to cruise around. Just let me know if you wanna get together some time.

pearlgreenciv

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well im in tacoma, so if anybody is plannin on hangin out post a time and place, maybe southcenter mall or sea-tac mall.

Jdawggrafics

4G Sold. 8^(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
pearlgreenciv said:
well im in tacoma, so if anybody is plannin on hangin out post a time and place, maybe southcenter mall or sea-tac mall.
Dadgummit!
I will be back in Port Orchard in August, but keep in touch with me and maybe I can raise some money faster and move back sooner.
WOO-HOO Washington! BOO-HOO Florida!
To understand where I am coming from, you must visit my website. Then e-mail me.
-Jeremy

hatchblack

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all us nw peps should meet.. hell ya maybe we can do a champs karting thing or a day at pac raceway. damn my brothers in a delsol club maybe we could all race themat the track or something.. someone pic a time and place im down...

smashin

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sounds good hatchblack. Which city are you in? im in kent.

95civicboom

Civic Dude
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyone who wants to get togather on the 22nd of feb sunday send me an email to jake5757_2000@yahoo.com we all can meet at the tacoma mall or something. i'd like to see your rides and get some ideas on mods

smashin

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i posted at your thread. i wanna meet up if we can get others too.

smashin

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im going to have to back out guys. My car was wrecked last night in kent. neon cut me off.

So its not looking like ill be able to meet up, im so bummed.

smashin

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
state farm offered my $3200 and i declined. i want more. And the person who was at fault, their insurance rep still hasnt accepted liability yet so i cant get a rental. everything is all F'd up. Its so hard to get to work and home and get places with out a car! grrrrrr! But i grabbed my wheels and shift knob and seats from my car and a friend of mine is thinking about giving me the money to buy it back from state farm and just parting out the rest, like my engine.

Jdawggrafics

4G Sold. 8^(
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
smashin said:
state farm offered my $3200 and i declined. i want more. And the person who was at fault, their insurance rep still hasnt accepted liability yet so i cant get a rental. everything is all F'd up. Its so hard to get to work and home and get places with out a car! grrrrrr! But i grabbed my wheels and shift knob and seats from my car and a friend of mine is thinking about giving me the money to buy it back from state farm and just parting out the rest, like my engine.
Smashin,
That sucks a lot. Not to mention that it was a neon that took you out. All I can say from past experience is to keep on the asses of that other ins company. I was in a wreck in the U-District on my motorcycle and even though the guy I hit was crossing 3 lanes perpindicular to traffic, somehow it was my fault. I didn't keep on them about it and the repairs were about 3 Gs. I said, WTF!?! Whatever you do, don't bow down if they are at fault. Shoot, it might even be worth it to get a lawyer. Not saying you should rush out and get one, but call around and see what different places have to offer.
As far as a get together, Plans are still on to move back to Port Orchard in August. Hopefully I will be able to transfer with Costco. That will definitely help.
I am putting my Civic on Amtrak and for 200$, that is cheaper than gas across the U.S.!
We are going to drive back with the wifes 03 CivicCoupe. That will be fun.
Oh, 1 other thing before I go, I got 3 of the 4 strut tower bars on. Tops were easy, the bottoms I had to take to the tire shop across the street since they had a lift. The front one won't go yet. Tranny is in the way. I'll put up some pics here later today if I have time.
You guys all save me some rain and clouds, and I'll give you each a dollar.
GO SOUTH KITSAP WOLVES!!!!!!!!
SCREW CETRAL KITSAP AND SCREW WILSON!!!!!!!
Have a great day.
-Jeremy