Wat color for the HX'S

spooned209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i duno wat color to paint my hx's im keeping the car red so i duno what color to paint the rims i was thinkn a bright color but not sure im open to suggestions and if you have pics of what it look like with photoshop that help with decision cause i have no clue how to use photo shop and paint looked like crap. and yes i will be lowering the back of the car i just replaced the shocks so i have to adjust the coilovers.

marneli10

Registered VIP
Paint then white and red h on the caps dat way they look like ctrs

spooned209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks like i need some center caps now lol

Decipher

Registered VIP
damn dude, everyone beat me to it. WHITE. And get a disc brake conversion for the rear.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I agree with everyone else, white.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Since everyones saying white I say black with a red lip lol, I have white rims, their a b***h to keep clean lol

spooned209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha damn ur buddys em1 is clean with them heres my question my buddy wants to paint his hx's now but i told him ill be going white and he wants to do his black with a red lip but he wants to make the lip a polished red how would we go about doin that for him

spooned209

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

ok so i tried the white that didnt look to hot probally cause i dont have center caps and need a paint job but i did paint them black with red lip like my friends wat you guys think im probally gonna be gettin some slips soon if i find a buyer for these

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
stock(which isn't black..for the newbs)