ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looking really good. i like the Si better than the Ex. cant wait for those rims.

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
sk8shorty017 said:
looking sweet. I like the spoiler / lip combo. It ALMOST looked like a body kit when I first glanced at it, but I still like how it looks. Whered you get the HID kit? Pics of the cutoff?
yeah i really like the look of the lip and spoiler and i got the HID's offline i cant remember the site i got it saved at the house(im at work rite now) and i dont have a pic of cutoff.....i need some new headlights....mine are getting water in them so if ya kno anyone with black housing 96-98 headlights for sale lmk

fventura03 said:
wingless is better.
naw with my rear lip i dont think...but thats just IMO

ImportFan1 said:
looking really good. i like the Si better than the Ex. cant wait for those rims.
same here man...gives the rear an aggressive look to me

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yeah. and then the lip doesnt look so big and out of place.

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
anyone wanna buy my front lip so i can get the CTR?

highneo

Pi Lambda Phi
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks good! the wheels should complete the exterior look. can't wait to see the new wheels on the car.

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looking sweeter every minute.hey nice little mod you have done to it.im digging it pretty much.keep it up and hope to see it soon with wheels...sorry i took long to give u props but ive been with out internet for a week...yeah yeah im a cheap azz..lol

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
DEEGORILLA06 said:
^^^^ pretty soon...faster then u cant blink ur eyes.:roll:
i wish i still gotta buy all my internals s**t and some turbo stuff

Phantom Civic

Never Satisfied
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
watisjdm said:
haha not for a while i actually mite sell the t28 and get a GT3037R
I'm telling you you need to up the boost about 100whp at a time. You won't know what to think the first time you get on it. That built block with a big turbo... I was like :shock: WOOOOOHHHH!!!!!!!!!! When I left the dyno at 192whp. 300 or whatever you want will be insane. :lol:

watisjdm

Clit Commander
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Phantom Civic said:
I'm telling you you need to up the boost about 100whp at a time. You won't know what to think the first time you get on it. That built block with a big turbo... I was like :shock: WOOOOOHHHH!!!!!!!!!! When I left the dyno at 192whp. 300 or whatever you want will be insane. :lol:
hahaha...i kno but i just wanna go ahead and get it and put it all on ya kno

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hey like the saying goes "measure twice and cut once".in hes case is do things the rigth way and be happy for ever.fully build motor will last and perform better then later worring it will break on you.