wat shud i get????????

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wat wud b a better buy another d16z6 or a zc dohc obd1? need help with this new to the tuner scene

that_sick_eg

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i duno if u have the money id go wit a b16 but if not d16z6 gotta love the vtec

kael

5+ Year Member
there is only about a 2-5hp difference between the d16z6 and the ZC. there are more part for the d16 then the ZC. so id probably go with the D16z6

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
either or would be a good choice.

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea i want to get da zc just bcuz itz dohc but like u said i c more parts for the d16--- but wat cud i get more performance from?

EricDaReDD

Dedicated2myDxHatch
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
cvnig89 said:
yea i want to get da zc just bcuz itz dohc but like u said i c more parts for the d16--- but wat cud i get more performance from?
It almost seems like typing this way would take more effort than properly spelling out the words...

But anyway... single cam. More support all-around.

Peace and Llove
Eric

Phantom Civic

Never Satisfied
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I would like the zc for the :shock: what? 1.6 ls motor? I didn't know they made them, factor but would probly get a z6.

bcivichb

Driving South
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EricDaReDD said:
It almost seems like typing this way would take more effort than properly spelling out the words...
that is what everyone was thinking. What is a wat shud?

EG Hatch

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i would go Z6 because the ZC is pointless. you can get way more parts for the Z6 and it is more supported in north america. just my .02cents.

JDM James

Ominous
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
EG Hatch said:
i would go Z6 because the ZC.
If I remember correctly two of my friends had ZC's and hated them due to the crazy amount of problems they had... whether it was their fault or mechanically I am not sure....

:word: Z6 ftw!