Way too cold...

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh my GOD it's f**ken cold outside! I got an asthma attack when I went outside to warm up my car, no joke.

It's not as cold as Canada but it's 10 degrees with a windchill of -4 :(
Haha no s**t. I get to jumpstart my teg in a few.

Hllywood

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
5+ Year Member
Yeah with the wind here its been down to -35 F, for the past couple of days, the honda starts right up though! I love that part! Don't even plug it in at night.....to bad their ain't more snow.....i need to head up north to go snowboarding this weekend!

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah with the wind here its been down to -35 F, for the past couple of days, the honda starts right up though! I love that part! Don't even plug it in at night.....to bad their ain't more snow.....i need to head up north to go snowboarding this weekend!
I never plugged mine in either. My daughter turned the hazards on when I got home from work around 5. My girl came home around 11:30 and turned them off= dead battery

Hllywood

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
5+ Year Member
I like the snow and cold though....just cause during the summer it has been getting hotter then usual around here. damn global warming...haha

JerseyStrong

EMII
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I'm more of a warm person myself, I'd rather it be 80 degrees rather then 30 anyday

BuiltforSin

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm freezing my ass off on the rare occasion that it gets below 30F. I couldn't imagine -30F

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The last few days it's been in the negatives for highs. Today it actually got up to 10 degrees during the afternoon then dropped to -3 around 8pm. My pipes have been frozen at my house the last few days. Thank God I'm house sitting for someone and turn on and off the water when needed.

Cars were not made for this type of weather. Each morning alone it takes both hatchies 36 mintues to reach normal tempature and the coupe 15 minutes.

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I own a mobile for now (buying a house next month) and last year my pipes froze like 4 times. They have yet to freeze this year though. Heat tape ftw!

Hllywood

aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh
5+ Year Member
-35 right now

the picture taken earlier this evening when it was -17

not much snow for ND in January

i miss the snow blizzards sometimes!

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member