ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Congrats to Joe who has now been "promoted" to site admin!

:admin2:

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol saw this coming so do we expect him to post 1 time a year too ;)

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Woot woot, go Joe!! I remember making this suggestion like 2 years ago :lol:

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ha, anybody remember the stealing scandal

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
lol saw this coming so do we expect him to post 1 time a year too ;)
This is my one post for the year. See you guys in 2015 ;)

Site Admin actually means 1,000,000,000,000 x salary increase. In other words, I am now making exactly $0 in comparison to my previous $0. :lol:

In all seriousness, what does site admin mean? It means I can help Justin do some of the things that he's been doing all along. I can update site sections / descriptions. Add / remove mods. Make small site changes, etc.

That said, there is no change in policy over how changes get implemented. Everything will still occur by member input / moderator vote. I don't have any increased say as admin.

What does this mean for all of you? Now that we have two people who can implement site changes, you'll see faster implementations once voting has occurred. There are still several things I don't have control of, but this will help move things along and ease some of the pressure on Justin.

I'm happy to answer any other questions. I haven't yet set up my money laundering procedures, so there are no secrets yet :P

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Will you be over at clubintegra too?

Sent from my phone
We aren't attached to Clubintegra from my understanding. Otherwise all our log ins here would work over there. The only affiliation is that Justin owns both sites. Kind of like Audi being owned by VW doesn't mean that the GM of VW runs Audi. They are still separate.

MiketheDyke

5+ Year Member
We aren't attached to Clubintegra from my understanding. Otherwise all our log ins here would work over there. The only affiliation is that Justin owns both sites. Kind of like Audi being owned by VW doesn't mean that the GM of VW runs Audi. They are still separate.
Ah I see. Thanks for clearing that up =)

Sent from my phone

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yep. CI has always been its own entity, although sometimes I wish we'd interact more. I have no idea what the culture is like over there...