Weak spark problem

Dain

New distributor, cap and rotor have about 100the miles. Have tested for voltage at the coil and igniter (ICM) from the battery and it tested good all tests were done according ti the haynes manual. Its a weak spark (yellow). Have done several searches but couldn't really find any answers. I did however perform a continuity test on the blue wire in the offset terminal on the ICM and I believe the blue/white wire with the key on and had none with infinite resistance. Am going to trace the wire back to the ecu tonight, will post ny findings. Thanks for any advice you have to offer. Its a 95 ex model. Bought as a project, was running when purchased, swapped another dizzy because the one on it had oil in it. After dizzy swap car wouldn't start. Swapped the old one back on, still no start. Purchased new dizzy, still no start, replaced engine wiring harness, and used a known good ecu (p28) out of a friends car, still no start. All tests I performed were done correctly and according to the haynes manual. I wish I could be more descriptive on the wires I tested I can't remember though. Suspect wiring issues, possibly where it goes through the firewall.

Riick

Did you ever figure this out? I'm having a similar problem.