Welcome to America's Police State

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
only thing i don't agree with is tazoring senior citizens. Do police feel threated from a freaking 60+ old person? thats b/s

madhatter256

5+ Year Member
only thing i don't agree with is tazoring senior citizens. Do police feel threated from a freaking 60+ old person? thats b/s
Whereas blacks and hispanics are perfectly fine to f**k with. Everyone has to be represented now ;-).

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Whereas blacks and hispanics are perfectly fine to f**k with. Everyone has to be represented now ;-).

we are only seeing one part of the video. They did not show what they did to deserve that. And yes, I believe some criminals need to be beaten down.

madhatter256

5+ Year Member
Yeh. Advice: Don't take every post I say cereasly. I really don't browse youtube that much, nor do I gravitate to watching those types of vids.

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeh. Advice: Don't take every post I say cereasly. I really don't browse youtube that much, nor do I gravitate to watching those types of vids.

yea, nice spelling.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah mr sean bell was a real upstanding member of the community.. LOL

http://www.city-journal.org/html/eon2006-12-04hm.html

its funny to me... you have a record of having an illegal weapon... you come out of a club in a known drug area.. you are told to stop.. you try to run over a cop.. and you end up shot to death.. WOW thats a shocker.. lol

dont break the law and you will rarely have issues with the cops..

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yeah mr sean bell was a real upstanding member of the community.. LOL

http://www.city-journal.org/html/eon2006-12-04hm.html

its funny to me... you have a record of having an illegal weapon... you come out of a club in a known drug area.. you are told to stop.. you try to run over a cop.. and you end up shot to death.. WOW thats a shocker.. lol

dont break the law and you will rarely have issues with the cops..
he wasn't even the driver was he? they let the cannons loose on the whole car if getting run over was the concern they should have shot the driver only