What are good lowering springs?

zzyxzk

Hi , I want to know what would be good lowering springs for my Daily driver, a 2000 civic ex. I know nothing about suspension. So far i am looking at S techs . Any recommendations? Here are photos of my commuter. It sits very high on stock suspension. Feedback would be great. I am looking to drop it by a 1-2 inches at the most. It seems the front might be higher. Not sure

Slow y Low

5+ Year Member
Nice. Looks mint. Eibach Ground Controls. Durable and easy to lower or raise. First mod I did on my 6th gen. and they are still working great.

civexspeedy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What's your budget? What kind of ride are you looking to get out of it? How low do you want it? Are you planning on upgrading your shocks(recommended)?

zzyxzk

My budget would be 800.00 i could go higher if required. I am not looking for a huge drop. I want a comfy ride. And yes i would be upgrading my shocks. I am not really sure what i need to get it done besides springs?

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Can I have your rims? And as DeathLens said, coilovers would be the optimum choice if your price range is around 800

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
My budget would be 800.00 i could go higher if required. I am not looking for a huge drop. I want a comfy ride. And yes i would be upgrading my shocks. I am not really sure what i need to get it done besides springs?
Get the Progress CS-2's on sale right now. I'm about to buy some, and they are reportedly amazing.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have Koni Str.T shocks and Tein S.Tech springs, which will run between $400-$500 depending on how well you search for online deals. No respectable shop will charge you more than $200 to install springs & shocks on a Civic. They ride very firm & comfy for a roughly 1.75" drop.

Abailey21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just picked up the S-Tech's and Koni Orange combo on here this morning. I've heard decent things about both and you can't beat the price on here right now, I spent less than $400 shipped