5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
One apron per slapper, per day
2 hats per person, right about anyway
2 shirts per person, with a few extras in case of turnover
their new belt for myself
1 nametag per person + my engraved one again

That should hold everyone over.
I'm still confused. Why do YOU have to buy everyone else's uniform? Or are you ordering for the company with their money?

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm still confused. Why do YOU have to buy everyone else's uniform? Or are you ordering for the company with their money?
On their dime

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Been on K20, HT, RSX boards all day. Narrowing my search for all the parts I need.

.. ClubCivic K20/24T RT4WD wagon build thread coming soon! LOL

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Where there's a will, there's a way. I'm sure if one really wanted to, could use the CRV's AWD system

But if you meant a K mated to the original system it has now, no.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gonna try degreasing the engine today. didn't get a chance to yesterday because the engine was too warm.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have a question how is the name Bride pronounced? Is it like bride as in bride and the groom or is it pronounced like if it didn't have an E at the end as in brid like grid, but with a b instead.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've always pronounced it "bride" as in bride and groom. If it were to be pronounced brid like the word "grid" then I would assume it would be spelled brid. (No E)

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've always pronounced it "bride" as in bride and groom. If it were to be pronounced brid like the word "grid" then I would assume it would be spelled brid. (No E)
That's exactly what I was saying to my friend because we were arguing and he kept pronouncing it like it was brid.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
DAMN IT! I wish I knew IA was that close to me or I would have probably gone.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a question how is the name Bride pronounced? Is it like bride as in bride and the groom or is it pronounced like if it didn't have an E at the end as in brid like grid, but with a b instead.
That's exactly what I was saying to my friend because we were arguing and he kept pronouncing it like it was brid.
If you read it off the Japanese logo that is on the seat tags (asked a Japanese friend once) it's pronounced "Breed".

Tein is also one that is pronounced wrong a lot. It's apparently pronounced "tain" (rhymes with "rain").

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wondering if it would be worth it to put a claim in on my damage or not.
Only thing making me not want to do it is possible rise in my rate, but it would be nice to have the car looking nice again.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If you read it off the Japanese logo that is on the seat tags (asked a Japanese friend once) it's pronounced "Breed".

Tein is also one that is pronounced wrong a lot. It's apparently pronounced "tain" (rhymes with "rain").
I guess everyone has their own way.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP

Well we live in murica so I will continue saying it in American fashion

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Went to my friend's dad's shop to get the k-tuned shifter installed, and my friend plastidipped my other friend's wheels white and he also painted the tail lights red on the FR-S. The car looks so much better.

Got it installed! It feels much better than stock.