96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I kind of have the photo bug...
If it makes you feel any better, I currently have around 393 items to either edit or resize.

...and that's just on my computer. I haven't even looked to see if there's anything in need of either on the external. But every time I sit here in front of my setup, I just wanna play xbox and say f**k photoshop.

Been meaning to go snap some background shots though

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If it makes you feel any better, I currently have around 393 items to either edit or resize.

...and that's just on my computer. I haven't even looked to see if there's anything in need of either on the external. But every time I sit here in front of my setup, I just wanna play xbox and say f*** photoshop.

Been meaning to go snap some background shots though
I still have a s**t ton to edit, but I want to take pictures... but Seattle this time of day is slam-packed.

OG :lol:

Turbo_Freak

BAMF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Why would they reject you?
That reminds me....I should donate. Red Cross ladies go nuts and get all happy when I tell them I'm type o negative.

Sent from my Note 2
The school occasionally has the Red Cross RV come down for three days. One time I guess my iron content was too low. Then the next time I guess it was too high or something. Went to the place today and my blood was really dense on one arm. It wasn't flowing through the tube. Tried the right arm and bam it worked. Weird. Funny thing is I drink water most of the time.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This college is really nice. I think ill like spending two years here.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That moment when you realize the guys you mentioned meeting back in '07 who at the time had just broken the NY-->LA record, have a little show on the Discovery Channel by the name of Fast N Loud lol

weird