What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol yea it sucks here. While those stats are not accurate, this town doesn't offer much.

Those stats are based off of stl CITY limits alone, which is extremely small. So per capita yes 5he stats are astounding, but when u factor in suburbia it's not as bad.

Stl is quite literally block per block if in ir near the city limits. I live in 1 of the most expensive areas in stl, yet city limits is under 2 miles away. The further east you go the darker it gets.

Sent from my Note 2

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
I find it funny you mention dark multiple times including past discussion on Wal-Mart. Would you like to clarify?

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
Yeah, I've been there once and couldn't understand the appeal of it all. Mother f**king tornado and s**t when we were heading to the Ozarks, snakes and spiders, completely abandoned building by the waters edge with homeless people sneaking in and probably doing all kinds of vile things to themselves and each other. It's like the Tenderloin in Frisco... I feel lucky to make it out without contracting any form of hepatitis

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Lol yea it sucks here. While those stats are not accurate, this town doesn't offer much.

Those stats are based off of stl CITY limits alone, which is extremely small. So per capita yes 5he stats are astounding, but when u factor in suburbia it's not as bad.

Stl is quite literally block per block if in ir near the city limits. I live in 1 of the most expensive areas in stl, yet city limits is under 2 miles away. The further east you go the darker it gets.

Sent from my Note 2
STL is the #8 most dangerous, east STL is the most dangerous per one thousand people. Still, you're not in a good spot. Memphis is only #22, West Memphis is #4 though.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I find it funny you mention dark multiple times including past discussion on Wal-Mart. Would you like to clarify?
I'm saying what statics show. Darker races are more prominent the further east you go. Whether it's middle eastern, blacks, Mexicans, asians, etc.

Sent from my Note 2

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, I've been there once and couldn't understand the appeal of it all. Mother f**king tornado and s**t when we were heading to the Ozarks, snakes and spiders, completely abandoned building by the waters edge with homeless people sneaking in and probably doing all kinds of vile things to themselves and each other. It's like the Tenderloin in Frisco... I feel lucky to make it out without contracting any form of hepatitis
Missouri in general isn't great. And the Ozarks are nasty. Hope you had fun swimming in a giant toilet.

STL is the #8 most dangerous, east STL is the most dangerous per one thousand people. Still, you're not in a good spot. Memphis is only #22, West Memphis is #4 though.
Where are those stats from? Everyone local knows north city st. Louis is the worst. I feel safer in shitty east stl than north city.

Sent from my Note 2

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I essentially did.
People are dickwads 90% of the time. I've come to expect massive lowballing from sources like Craigslist. I just ignore the trolls. Eventually, you'll find someone who legitimately wants what you have.. my roommate sold his Kayaks (yeah he had Kayaks like a weirdo) for $900. He had em listed for $950, people didn't need the roof racks, so he knocked $50 off, and they were stoked to pay his asking price (friggin things were like $1400 for the pair).

Lol our conversation 2 days ago.

Meanwhile in St. Louis. ..lolololol

http://blogs.riverfronttimes.com/dailyrft/2013/08/st_louis_deadliest_city_america.php
Sent from my Note 2
Why am I not surprised? My town got ranked somewhat high in the nation as well. :what: oh well

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
Missouri in general isn't great. And the Ozarks are nasty. Hope you had fun swimming in a giant toilet.

Where are those stats from? Everyone local knows north city st. Louis is the worst. I feel safer in s***ty east stl than north city.

Sent from my Note 2
Where are those stats from? Everyone local knows north city st. Louis is the worst. I feel safer in s***ty east stl than north city.

Cities with highest violent crime rates per 1000 people, your list seems to say deadliest cities but does not quote a source for the information.

The list I saw

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/neighborhoods/crime-rates/top100dangerous/

Every list you see has the same cities on it, just usually in a different order. Actually Seattle (or any city in the PNW) isn't on the top 100 list I posted above.

Seattle is #8? Seriously?
lol Seattle is one of the safest according to this site

http://os.cqpress.com/citycrime/2012/CityCrime2013_CityCrimeRankingsFactSheet.pdf

and I didn't see Seattle on any other list except the one Puma posted.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Cities with highest violent crime rates per 1000 people, your list seems to say deadliest cities but does not quote a source for the information.

The list I saw

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/neighborhoods/crime-rates/top100dangerous/

Every list you see has the same cities on it, just usually in a different order. Actually Seattle (or any city in the PNW) isn't on the top 100 list I posted above.

lol Seattle is one of the safest according to this site

http://os.cqpress.com/citycrime/2012/CityCrime2013_CityCrimeRankingsFactSheet.pdf

and I didn't see Seattle on any other list except the one Puma posted.
That sounds more like it. I was very surprised by those first results.

I mean, I most certainly would not take a late night jaunt into South Seattle. But I feel like there's worse places out there, in broad daylight even.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
working on a trade for a gsr engine to rebuild for the integra, should be coming around soon

OGstackadolla

TEAM LIGHTSPEED RACING
Registered VIP
I'm saying what statics show. Darker races are more prominent the further east you go. Whether it's middle eastern, blacks, Mexicans, asians, etc.

Sent from my Note 2
:lol: I guess I was right, she was just a bit more broad
I don't swim, lol. It was my teacher's uncle's house; he had a big ass farm with zebras and s**t. He owns a radio station and even had a place to broadcast from his property. It was wild. But f**k tornadoes

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

I don't swim, lol. It was my teacher's uncle's house; he had a big ass farm with zebras and s**t. He owns a radio station and even had a place to broadcast from his property. It was wild. But f**k tornadoes
I was at the airport the night it hit there. It was terrifying!

And I am more laughing at the article I posted. The source is a joke here in town.

Sent from my Note 2

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP

I don't swim, lol. It was my teacher's uncle's house; he had a big ass farm with zebras and s***. He owns a radio station and even had a place to broadcast from his property. It was wild. But f*** tornadoes
They aren't that bad.

Found a gen2 GSR locally for sale, but just my luck it is beat to f**k and its a CRVTEC instead of the original B17. Just like Crash said, Honda scene is getting lame. I just gave away everything needed for a b series swap minus the engine, one good LS head, one very rough pr3 head, obd 1 alternator and LS water pump, and full obd1 LS intake manifold for free because I hate dealing with the loser broke dicks that lowball and flake or whatever. Then that same type person wants 4k for a ragged out hack job 20 year old car.