What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I felt weird. But atleast i went to a funny movie :what:
Not too bad, I want to see that.

I was flipping through channels and there's a special on TLC called "The man with the 132lb scrotum". This guy's scrotum weighs almost as much as I do s**t is crazy.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not too bad, I want to see that.

I was flipping through channels and there's a special on TLC called "The man with the 132lb scrotum". This guy's scrotum weighs almost as much as I do s**t is crazy.
Weighs MORE than I do. :lol:

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It was an assumption I'm making but if the DMV allows a 1 day pass for him to drive. I would assume he legally wouldn't need insurance on the car itself for that day. There are still states that don't require insurance on vehicles.
Uhhh. There is only 3 states that don't technically require it (New Hampshire, Cali, and Wisconsin) but it is a "technically" kind of thing and there are stipulations if you decide to forgo insurance. If you have been in an accident or have been guilty of DUI, or have a serious traffic violation on record you are required to have insurance. All 3 states make you deposit $35k to $60k in a DMV account to cover you in an accident which is mandatory or file a bond in those amounts...so instead of paying a monthy or yearly fee you are paying all at once.

So I guess technically you are right...

If he drives the car on the road, he needs insurance on it. Unless he is in one of these states, then he needs to have the previously posted amount in a DMV account.

**Information is easy found on the net.

I'm 75% positive that it's against the law in Texas to not have insurance.

See above statement. Texas isn't one of the 3 states that "technically" don't require you to be insured.

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well, I'm not gonna be driving that car on Monday I already figured it out, so no worries on that end. ^^^

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Watching End of Watch. This movie is f**king great so far.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Uhhh. There is only 3 states that don't technically require it (New Hampshire, Cali, and Wisconsin) but it is a "technically" kind of thing and there are stipulations if you decide to forgo insurance. If you have been in an accident or have been guilty of DUI, or have a serious traffic violation on record you are required to have insurance. All 3 states make you deposit $35k to $60k in a DMV account to cover you in an accident which is mandatory or file a bond in those amounts...so instead of paying a monthy or yearly fee you are paying all at once.

So I guess technically you are right...

If he drives the car on the road, he needs insurance on it. Unless he is in one of these states, then he needs to have the previously posted amount in a DMV account.

**Information is easy found on the net.

See above statement. Texas isn't one of the 3 states that "technically" don't require you to be insured.
I was at work, I wasn't able to search the net at the time. I live next to Wisconsin which is what I was reffering to in that. But fair enough sir. Just trying to help him based on my knowledge.

Just a honda!!

Registered VIP
I wont be making it friday i had to reschedule because someone didnt come through for me lets just say i got f**ked on a dizzy

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I wont be making it friday i had to reschedule because someone didnt come through for me lets just say i got f**ked on a dizzy
Get another dizzy and make it. Otherwise I have to spend the whole day at the fair. Which is lame compared to dyno lol

Just a honda!!

Registered VIP
Im trying its a long story basically i borrowed my dizzy to a "freind" who used it and said he would give it back he then sold the car and said he would give me a new one well he took a junk dizzy and gave it to me and i had to spend like 4 hours going to get a junk dizzy now i hafta order one, not only that map said that jordan was to busy to make a basemap so i cant break my engine and clutch in so yeah i finished everything i could get done just waiting on a dizzy and basemap which im getting from db since its closer

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Im trying its a long story basically i borrowed my dizzy to a "freind" who used it and said he would give it back he then sold the car and said he would give me a new one well he took a junk dizzy and gave it to me and i had to spend like 4 hours going to get a junk dizzy now i hafta order one, not only that map said that jordan was to busy to make a basemap so i cant break my engine and clutch in so yeah i finished everything i could get done just waiting on a dizzy and basemap which im getting from db since its closer
Aight. Just let me know ahead of time so I can get work off