What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Ordered some crap at Wendy's drive through. Check bag to make sure the kids got it right. Looks like they did. Get home, crack open a beer, sit on my lawn furniture in front of my 12" TV (moving out), and DAMN IT!!!!!!! They only put one baked potato instead of TWOOOOOOOOOO!!! ARGH!

Everyone knows you ALWAYS check the bag because they ALWAYS screw it up. My fault though for not digging to the bottom. I didn't even ask for a freebie when I drove my ass back across town to get my damn food cause I feel like it's my fault.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
LOL.. No. Got a regular baked pot. I'm not even sure what a baconator is but it sounds yummy! I rarely get to eat out so I'm not too familiar with everyone's menu. My family (not me) has food allergies up the wazoo so it's pretty rare that I get any fast food. My wife cooks dinner 340 days a year I bet. Maybe more. Breakfast and lunch too when I'm home for either.

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LOL.. No. Got a regular baked pot. I'm not even sure what a baconator is but it sounds yummy! I rarely get to eat out so I'm not too familiar with everyone's menu. My family (not me) has food allergies up the wazoo so it's pretty rare that I get any fast food. My wife cooks dinner 340 days a year I bet. Maybe more. Breakfast and lunch too when I'm home for either.
Different regions have different menus too. Its Wendy's signature sandwich around here. Might not even be on the menu there.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's a bacon cheeseburger :lol:

Nothing wrong with cooking at home! I would definitely do it more if I had my own place. :/

You should post up pics in this thread of the wifey's cooking! I'm a cook by trade so I love seeing food and the different ways they're prepared and cooked.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
It's a bacon cheeseburger :lol:

Nothing wrong with cooking at home! I would definitely do it more if I had my own place. :/

You should post up pics in this thread of the wifey's cooking! I'm a cook by trade so I love seeing food and the different ways they're prepared and cooked.
If I ever meet up with you one day I'm taking you to a grocery store and your cooking for me.

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If I ever meet up with you one day I'm taking you to a grocery store and your cooking for me.
Lol right? I cook, but it's pretty rare. I'm a single dude. Ain't nobody got time for that s**t.
I miss having home-cooked meals from a beautiful woman. Damn I need to get back on my game haha.
I seem to be attracting chicks that are trainwrecks and play loads of mind games lately. No thank you. I just want a normal, down-to-earth, goal-oriented girl. But NOOO haha

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Lol right? I cook, but it's pretty rare. I'm a single dude. Ain't nobody got time for that s***.
I miss having home-cooked meals from a beautiful woman. Damn I need to get back on my game haha.
I seem to be attracting chicks that are trainwrecks and play loads of mind games lately. No thank you. I just want a normal, down-to-earth, goal-oriented girl. But NOOO haha
Take a college course that's fun and likely to have a good mix of people. Like outdoor rec or something sporty. You're bound to meet some ladies there! Something that doesn't really count toward a degree so the mood will be much lighter. I did way back in the day and it was awesome! Although, I met my wife at a party but when she told me she was nearly ready to graduate college (back in 04) I actually started listening to what she was saying rather than tuning her out and just checkn' out the goods. LOL ... To go along with your "goals" statement. To this day I still don't have a degree and she's already had one now for going on 10 years.

.. That's alright. I got my skilllz from the college of hard knocks! BALLA! :cool:

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
I hardly get home cooked meals. Between me and my wife's schedule with work school and homework we just hardly have time to mess with it.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
You're still young though! We didn't start doing daily home cooked meals until my son was born and the allergies thing came to light. That was a little more than 4 years ago now. Before that, we were probably like the average couple with no kids as far as eating habits went.

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Now my wife has a kitchen full of the most expensive cooking stuff around. That doesn't bother me though. Every time she asks me if she can buy such and such my first instinct is like "OMG How much is that!?"... Then a second later I remember that it ultimately means a happy belly for me so... WIN!

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
I have a kid..... A 2 yr old.
Well... If your family couldn't eat wheat products I guarantee you or your better half would be an amazing cook by now! LOL... You pretty much have to be. Wheat is in EVERYTHING! So... Going out to eat is all but impossible.