What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
After being outside in the sun for 5 hours yesterday and getting sun burnt, my face looks like something out of a Frankenstein movie :(. I don't think I've ever broken out this badly...it's disgusting and quite embarrassing. I want to f**king get rid of this f**king acne s**t.

I WAS going to get up at 8 to go autocrossing this morning but I don't even remember snoozing the 2 alarms I set. Slept for 11 hours. I guess I was tired as hell.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Have a friend over, gonna play some halo, then go to gamestop, have mcdonalds for dinner, and then peace

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got up at 11am, relaxed a few before taking the wife's CRV to get cleaned then it rained on the way back so I had to dry it twice, now chillin listening to the rain & catching football scores.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
woke up and playing with my new spray guns, bout to do some homework. Osiris, bro, add me on Live

Gamertag: BlackendAbyss

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Woke up around 930 but laid in bed til 11 or so. Made breakfast, am gonna lay around the house for a few hours until I have to take Victor to the airport.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
woke up and playing with my new spray guns, bout to do some homework. Osiris, bro, add me on Live

Gamertag: BlackendAbyss
Bought my 360 today. Add me. Ossiris19

Added

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Work. Then spending my 4th day trying to recover from whatever I'm sick with.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Work. Then spending my 4th day trying to recover from whatever I'm sick with.
Should've listened to me....maybe you'd feel better.

Trying to figure out what's wrong w/ the car. Oil/coolant levels are fine but it smells like I'm burning oil. I can't really tell if I see smoke when driving. My windows are too dark, and when I roll them down I don't see any smoke. SOMETIMES I do if I get on it, but not everytime, and I honestly can't tell if it's blue or white. When it's idling and I walk behind it there's no smoke.

VTEC I noticed isn't engaging now and yes, I have oil. I slightly smell fuel too.

FML

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
about to watch ghost hunters, yeahhhhhh buddy

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Kelly your VTEC fluid is low.

About to read and sleep.

emerican

Registered VIP
Had all day off with my gf couldnt have been ahppier opened new bank account, paid a bunch of bills, got all the gf jewerly cleaned, checked on the progress of my car at the body shop, wrote 2,000 words about the 5 elements of the police mission for school lol. and a bunch of other stuff fixing to go watch the movie priest now with the gf back to work tommrw on school and job