What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Why not junkyard dive for a motor to hold you over, and save up for something better while keeping a little cash in your pocket for the time being?
With my luck I would pick up a pos

Killa_CiViC

When Honda's Attack!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Score! After much calling around, I managed to get the wife signed up as a patient at the local dental college. All we'll have to pay for now is materials used and X-rays.... From $7k down to about $1k. The motor swap is back on track.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Score! After much calling around, I managed to get the wife signed up as a patient at the local dental college. All we'll have to pay for now is materials used and X-rays.... From $7k down to about $1k. The motor swap is back on track.
Thats good news for sure!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Best cadence ever.

Throw some candy on the ground
Watch those kiddies gather round

C-130 Flyin' low
Watch those kiddies start to glow

Naaaaapalm sticks to kids.
Na-palm sticks to kids

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
lol we had some crazy cadence back in boot camp, i can't remember any of them though...

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k. I can't race at Watkins Glen on April 11th because I have to take a final and I can't do anything to change it so unless I want to drop a letter grade, guess I'm !missing the race.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I want to race!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Best cadence ever.

Throw some candy on the ground
Watch those kiddies gather round

C-130 Flyin' low
Watch those kiddies start to glow

Naaaaapalm sticks to kids.
Na-palm sticks to kids
Wtf is this from?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rancid retard attack, haha

I need some opinions guys. So I've been without my car for about a month now saving for a new engine to swap in. I was wanting to order a b20 swap from HMO but I have to pay for my girls senior prom and some other s**t through April so id be without my car for another 4-6 weeks ATLEAST till I could save for the swap. Then add shipping and the time to swap it. So here are my options....

Option 1: I have a guy that will buy my wheels this weekend, which would give me roughly enough for the entire b20 swap, but I would have to roll on some 14" steelies for a looooong time.

Option 2: keep my wheels. And order a jdm d15b next week just to use as a daily until I get done with school and start making enough money for a real build..

Typing all of that and reading it made me think about how much I don't want to ride on steelies again... Call me stupid idk. I just want to hear a few opinions

Sell the wheels and get b20, 8lb flywheel and solid mounts. Then do burnouts all day with the Steelies

Then upgrade to better wheels

I_GOT_BOOST

since 06
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nah airborne ranger is the best cadence my drill sergeant had a great cadence voice.......no homo...lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sell the wheels and get b20, 8lb flywheel and solid mounts. Then do burnouts all day with the Steelies

Then upgrade to better wheels

The thing is I wouldn't be able to get another set of wheels for a while. Unless I pick up a set of si wheels or something. I wanna stay fitted and I want to go fast, guess I can't have both. Unless I get the D and boost it

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The thing is I wouldn't be able to get another set of wheels for a while. Unless I pick up a set of si wheels or something. I wanna stay fitted and I want to go fast, guess I can't have both. Unless I get the D and boost it
Don't do that. But If you need to make it run doing it right the first time is best

Dont do a d15b. s**t, i wouldnt even do a b20...
Eh b20 is more fun than an ls and it's a lot more fun than a single cam

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What is poor mans? Gsr block/b16 head? How much power do they make on average? I could pull like 180/140 out of the b20v stock and itr cams

Don't do that. But If you need to make it run doing it right the first time is best

Eh b20 is more fun than an ls and it's a lot more fun than a single cam

How do you multi quote on your phone?

What do u mean doing it right the first time?