What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
G/f is not coming with? Damn man. Safe trip!
She's heading to Orlando in a bit for a conference tomorrow, then leaving Tally in a couple weeks to about 2hrs north of me

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Everybody knows the crust is the best part

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do like the crust.

Took a stroll down memory lane and jammed Deadsy all day today. Such a terrible, but interesting band haha. Reminds me of being 14.

Bhikku

Mud, Blood, Beer
Registered VIP
In case you thought i was bulls***ing, it came just barely lol:

wrong thread, whoops lol

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That's awesome. lol.

96 - What conference is happening in Orlando?

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
About to go pickup a D16z6 trans I bought for $100. Came out my friends del sol si, I never got to drive it but he said it shifted smooth through all the gears and no grinds. Going to install it when I install a new clutch. Going to order a exedy oem replacement clutch and debating whether to buy a lightweight flywheel for it or not also.

OneFastGSR

Registered VIP
Got it, Now to decide on a clutch/flywheel, exedy oem clutch/fidanza flywheel, exedy oem clutch w/ stock flywheel, or yonaka stage 3 w/ fidanza flywheel. Trying to keep clutch/flywheel under $300

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Guy from double d tuning flew up from Florida to tune the 2jz cars at the shops. Also figured out some stuff for the s4 like what size turbo and what not

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/26/y3e6a7e5.jpg[/IM

Have videos of the supra on the dyno. Made 1366rwhp before nitrous

Have 4 more supras, the 2jz s4, is300, and Mercedes with 2jz to tune

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just spent like $100 in Matt's housewarming package. That boy doesn't have ANYTHING.

Oh yeah, I may have not have told you guys this (if you care or not) but he's moving out.

I would find a Tesla at the National High Magnetic Field Laboratory as I'm taking my last few pictures around FSU

That ass :nod:

Doing the last couple loads of laundry and organizing/cleaning prepping for tomorrows move.
Whats confusing about it?

Everything! I read the Bag Riders FAQ, and it was actually really helpful but I feel like there's more to it. Like yes I know that analog would be way better than manual, but would I be completely happy with getting analog and not digital? Because digital has the ability to have presets right? But do I NEED that? I feel like I want height regulated vs. pressure regulated, more reliable. And line size? Bigger lines = faster motion of the suspension but do I actually need that? I just need to look up bag set ups and see why people chose what they did.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just spent like $100 in Matt's housewarming package. That boy doesn't have ANYTHING.

Oh yeah, I may have not have told you guys this (if you care or not) but he's moving out.

Everything! I read the Bag Riders FAQ, and it was actually really helpful but I feel like there's more to it. Like yes I know that analog would be way better than manual, but would I be completely happy with getting analog and not digital? Because digital has the ability to have presets right? But do I NEED that? I feel like I want height regulated vs. pressure regulated, more reliable. And line size? Bigger lines = faster motion of the suspension but do I actually need that? I just need to look up bag set ups and see why people chose what they did.

I can help u. Pm me for my number if u want

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

I totally care :( everything okay?

200STM

I did my first project for my civic, it went well changed the orings and valve cover rubber thingy. I am going to see a band called: A LOT LIKE BIRDS tonight at a local bar/club show.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
<-- Something's different :lol:
96 - What conference is happening in Orlando?
Something with her sorority, being hosted at UCF. Debating whether to go up but doesn't sound like she can stay long before having to go back to Tally

I totally care :( everything okay?
If it wasn't, she wouldn't be buying him stuff. Plus, last I read, thought he was still living at home so that's definitely a good thing then w/ moving out

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

If you have any questions you can ask me too. If you want presets you have two options, v2 which is based off pressure or e level which is based off height. Heights more reliable since it'll compensate for passengers or stuff in the back. I would go 1/4 lines just do to easier controlling if you don't have pre sets and routing purposes.

Go digital. Switchspeed is the same as e level minus pre sets. I have e level but never installed the stuff for presets and it's not bad at all. It's a lot of work to install e elevel but it's more reliable and accurate than v2. V2 is easier to install and has presets but pressure based

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Greg, I want one of those 2jz car. Whether its the Supra or IS300, I don't really care.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Greg, I want one of those 2jz car. Whether its the Supra or IS300, I don't really care.

I'm sure we can arrange for a 2jz in the r32 ;)

Is300 is fully built and shaved so that won't be cheap and the supras are built

200STM

Downloading Destiny Beta for PS3 today, might be cleaning up my place. I work tonight. A Lot Like Birds concert was fun.

Wreckless Hype

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Friend of mine got '97 LS throttle bottle, he asked me if I wanted it. Free 60mm tb upgrade? :D

Have to go to a f**king wedding. I hate f**king weddings... We're like friends of friends invited to go so I have to contribute nothing, but I get food and booze. Guess I'll deal heh.

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
I'm sure we can arrange for a 2jz in the r32 ;)

Is300 is fully built and shaved so that won't be cheap and the supras are built

Nice thing about 2jz is there is hardly a reason to "build" them for anything sub 600hp, or 500hp if it's a VVTi

Fuel and tune and a solid transmission and enjoy, but holy crap are those v160s expensive.