What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eating some grilled chicken and baked beans. Mmmmm...

I'm sorry to hear that :(

I wish people would pay attention.
I think its 50\50 on fault for motorcycle accidents.

Just had some retard pass me on a busy street double yellow. I wanted to go chase him down and beat his f**king ass. Dumb people drive me nuts

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks Young. I know, I haven't been on here nearly as much as I was in AK. I haven't owned a car here for more than a week (traded my e30 hours after picking it up) so I haven't spent much time at all on forums. Couple bike forums (Ruckus, R6), but not a lot of posting. If I can find my dream civic (different than dream car), i'll be posting a lot more again. And hopefully i'll run into a few board members when get to where ever i'm going.
Sell me a ruckus!

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think its 50\50 on fault for motorcycle accidents.

Just had some retard pass me on a busy street double yellow. I wanted to go chase him down and beat his f***ing ass. Dumb people drive me nuts
This is true. It always depends. I don't know the FULL story on what happened, but he was just leaving his house (in a residential neighborhood) and a truck hit him.

When I'm driving and I see someone riding like a jackass (in little to no gear at all especially) I get super pissed and freaked out.

So boyfriend and his best friend are selling their bikes. Me.... I don't know yet. I'm hoping that won't come up.

Because I thought about something earlier this week actually. Matt and I were fighting about whatever (probably because I'm PMSing and he's moving out. Not a good combo), so I was so upset and crying I decided to hop on the bike. I didn't ride like a d**k or anything, but just took a cruise to the waterfront of where I live. By the time I was a couple minutes into my ride I had stopped crying and I wasn't thinking about it. My mind was clear. You can't think about a bunch of other things when you're riding (at least I can't) because I'm too busy making sure I'm not putting myself in a dangerous situation. Once I got to my destination I was calm and felt so much better. It may sound stupid, but it's a very peaceful place for me (granted when I'm not fighting traffic), especially riding during an empty night. I haven't really had anything like that since I rode horses.

Sorry for getting mushy on you guys. I just need to vent about everything that's going on lately.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sorry to hear Alex.

Nick, don't quit until you find something this time. It might be rough but at least it is some income. What company is it that you are working for?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry to hear Alex.

Nick, don't quit until you find something this time. It might be rough but at least it is some income. What company is it that you are working for?

Don't worry, I'm not quitting :lol:

It's metro one loss prevention services group.

Peep my tag

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
What do they do security for?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What do they do security for?

Home Depot distribution center. Logistics security.

I'm working the employee entrance today, so for the next six hours I am going to sit here and press a green button to unlock the door for visitors and anyone without a key card.

I check this camera screen.

and that is it. No visitors (vendors, maintenance, etc) on Sundays.

98HC

Played at the junkyard to get a spindle hub for my car. Guess it's rare to see a girl in the junkyard.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Played at the junkyard to get a spindle hub for my car. Guess it's rare to see a girl in the junkyard.

Nice first post, hopped right on in :lol:

Welcome to the site!

200STM

I worked today slept for 8 hours and started cleaning my room. I did do something with my Civic I cleaned the inside of it. Im playing Resident Evil 5 on my ps3 hopefully to beat it tonight, I got my 6 pack of angry orchard

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well...I did take a break for about a hour to do some break pads on a 2011 impala for a quick $60....then promptly returned to playing lol

Sent from your moms house.

Nice :lol: I don't have live right now but I play when I can. Career mode can only keep me occupied for so long.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I forgot you were anti video game :P

Not anti video game. Theyre just such an incredible waste of time.

U guys realize u will never get that wasted time back right?

BOT rewiring a good bit of the mazda again. Still having charging issues...

Oh and the new tapatalk sucks d**k

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like the new tapatalk :O what don't you like about it? The only major changed I've noticed so far are the profile view page is different, and it has a different loading indicator when you're uploading photos.