BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
^^^Your sig doesn't change for me...???

I'm nursing one hell of a nasty hangover today. :(
Everytime you refresh the page, a new sig should appear. Sometimes it doesn't skip and you may get the same one.

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sitting at the library waiting for my wife, then going to wash the car and do a quick shoot.... Good times...

MrDaggs

Auto Body class, sandblasting some rims for my car... ^_^

Sent from my LG Optimus V running Android 2.3.7 on Tapatalk

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, I got a database error this morning when I tried to get on before school.

Sent from my HTC Droid Incredible using Tapatalk

MrDaggs

Yeah, what was with that were they doing maintenence or something??? Pissed me off, EVERY post i tried on Tapatalk came back with an error message for like....3 hours :/

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Everytime you refresh the page, a new sig should appear. Sometimes it doesn't skip and you may get the same one.
Oh gotcha. That's pretty neat!!
Pedialyte!
Are you serious?? I'll have to try that. I'm assuming it has more electrolytes than Gatorade or something like that?

There's this stuff at Whole Foods that is amazing. I can't remember the name but I remember what it looks like. We normally have it in the house, but I haven't partied in awhile so I never got anymore, and last night was a spur of the moment thing.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh gotcha. That's pretty neat!!

Are you serious?? I'll have to try that. I'm assuming it has more electrolytes than Gatorade or something like that?

There's this stuff at Whole Foods that is amazing. I can't remember the name but I remember what it looks like. We normally have it in the house, but I haven't partied in awhile so I never got anymore, and last night was a spur of the moment thing.
Word. I know how those spur of the moment sessions develop and end up like, lol.

You want to hydrate yourself really. Pedialyte does that, and so do the sport drinks.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I drink water all day e'rday.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i know of people who drink a glass of milk before drinking to avoid a hangover the next day.

I only get a hangover if i mix. Beer then liquor and vice versa

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Word. I know how those spur of the moment sessions develop and end up like, lol.

You want to hydrate yourself really. Pedialyte does that, and so do the sport drinks.
I obviously know about hydration..LOL My main problem was I didn't touch a single glass of water last night.
i know of people who drink a glass of milk before drinking to avoid a hangover the next day.

I only get a hangover if i mix. Beer then liquor and vice versa
Milk before sounds disgusting and would make my tummy go sour and I'd vomit for sure. Sure it coats the stomach supposedly, but that's just sick.
My roomie and I split 4 pitchers, 2 of 1554, 1 Schlafly Hef, 2 of Stella, then we each had a beer to start before the pitcher specials did. Then we did carbombs(our love!)

When we got home, I popped 2000mg of ibuprofen, and washed it down with milk b/c i wasn't paying attn when i got in the fridge and was a little too gone by that point to care.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I obviously know about hydration..LOL My main problem was I didn't touch a single glass of water last night.

Milk before sounds disgusting and would make my tummy go sour and I'd vomit for sure. Sure it coats the stomach supposedly, but that's just sick.
My roomie and I split 4 pitchers, 2 of 1554, 1 Schlafly Hef, 2 of Stella, then we each had a beer to start before the pitcher specials did. Then we did carbombs(our love!)

When we got home, I popped 2000mg of ibuprofen, and washed it down with milk b/c i wasn't paying attn when i got in the fridge and was a little too gone by that point to care.
ah.. so in other words you know how to party, Nice!

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sitting in class ignoring my ex...

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Uploading the pics from this afternoon's impromptu shoot.... its taking FOREVER! Whoever's apartment that has the wifi I'm using seriously needs a bump in speed LOL...