What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How freaking cute.

I used to HATE using "baby" with my ex but then she caught onto it and then made me catch onto it. Ugh...
Don't hate.

I'm not feeling to well today.

krooked32

I'm killing time.....just dragging on the hours waiting to see if i have a car at the end of the day or not.... lol. Wish i had a watch or something so i could time travel. This sucks!

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I just remembered I gotta help my brother do his oil change later. I should probably do mine too since I'm pretty sure I passed the 3,000 mile mark a few weeks ago. I use Mobil 1 but I still feel guilty if I don't change every 3,000 miles since that's how often I've done it for the past 7 years.

Don't hate.

I'm not feeling to well today.
Don't worry baby, I'm not hating.

OMG YECH....

I'm killing time.....just dragging on the hours waiting to see if i have a car at the end of the day or not.... lol. Wish i had a watch or something so i could time travel. This sucks!
All you need is a watch to time travel? Freaking SWEET. I'm going to go attack my co-worker and steal his watch so I can go to the future and steal all the lottery numbers.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just remembered I gotta help my brother do his oil change later. I should probably do mine too since I'm pretty sure I passed the 3,000 mile mark a few weeks ago. I use Mobil 1 but I still feel guilty if I don't change every 3,000 miles since that's how often I've done it for the past 7 years.
Wanna change mine? It's been...yikes, I don't remember now. I put about 2000miles a YEAR on the car, so if I go by mileage it would never get changed, so I change 4 months or so. s**t...I seriously can't remember when I last changed it. I think it was in August..? :oops:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sitting around before work, enjoying the heat in my house after two days of no power and heating.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
How freaking cute.

I used to HATE using "baby" with my ex but then she caught onto it and then made me catch onto it. Ugh...
I'm surprised you can remember such a small detail from so long ago.

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
Wanna change mine? It's been...yikes, I don't remember now. I put about 2000miles a YEAR on the car, so if I go by mileage it would never get changed, so I change 4 months or so. s**t...I seriously can't remember when I last changed it. I think it was in August..? :oops:
I barely drive either. Ive had my car a year and I only changed my oil once. Still have 3k km more before its due. Going to change it before winter though.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wanna change mine? It's been...yikes, I don't remember now. I put about 2000miles a YEAR on the car, so if I go by mileage it would never get changed, so I change 4 months or so. s***...I seriously can't remember when I last changed it. I think it was in August..? :oops:
Holy s**t! I just did my brothers oil change in August. He drives a lot. And sure I'll change yours for something in return ;) :naughty: (We don't have to tell Vic. Oh s**t wait...he can read this..... Damn!!!)

:lol:

I'm surprised you can remember such a small detail from so long ago.
Awww come on now that's low. But you're so right :cry:.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Holy s***! I just did my brothers oil change in August. He drives a lot. And sure I'll change yours for something in return ;) :naughty: (We don't have to tell Vic. Oh s*** wait...he can read this..... Damn!!!)

Yea...I don't drive far for all of everything I do. I think when Vic was here, I didn't leave an 8 mile radius. Normally a 5 mile but I made him go to Forest Park with me. Otherwise the airport is 9 miles away.

Oh...I WILL be in New Jersey for the Holidays, and NYC is on my list of tourism. You know..while he's at work...;)

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
got me a new netbook today. my laptop was a piece its nice having a new one

Decipher

Registered VIP
My day off... I feel like listing it all:

Got my son ready and dropped him at school @ 9:30am
Got my wheels balanced
Stopped by my job and got my schedule
Went to Best Buy and bought a splitter for my cigarette lighter plug
Also bought an iPod dock cable
Returned iPod dock cable after realizing my current cable wasn't the issue
Reset my iPod (thank god I'll have music in my car again!)
Fixed my driver-side mirror turn signal
Took my car to the car wash. Detailed interior, washed exterior
Went to radioshack and replaced the battery in my fob
Got gas
Picked my son up @ 4:30
Came home, fed him, got him ready, left for my sisters
Took my boy trick or treating with his cousins
Debo'd all the candy he got tonight... sitting on my ass munching treats

...hey, you asked.

Hendo

Sporting Lunatic Fringe
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Worked 12 hours, dropped off my rims to be powder coated, bought a GSR swap. All in all, pretty good day lol

Decipher

Registered VIP
Yea...I don't drive far for all of everything I do. I think when Vic was here, I didn't leave an 8 mile radius. Normally a 5 mile but I made him go to Forest Park with me. Otherwise the airport is 9 miles away.

Oh...I WILL be in New Jersey for the Holidays, and NYC is on my list of tourism. You know..while he's at work...;)

Don't you want to visit DC too? So I can meet you there and pick up my nice shiny rear window visor/christmas gift!?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Currently laying in bed waiting to fall asleep.... I hate this part of the day.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

treeafodo

Austin
Registered VIP
I went to my friends for the night with my family. One of my other friends was there And I'm pretty sure I'm starting to get feelings for her but I'm not sure... But I'm probably not going to do anything because her parents are nazis about everything she does, and even though I'm a clean kid I don't think they'd approve of me.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i have way too much candy left over. tirck or treating is dying